Author Topic: Sensitive Nipples  (Read 2723 times)

Banobo

Hiya, I'm currently into my 3rd week post op and things are steady. These past 3 days i've been suffering from overly sensitive nipples, i know it sounds a bit funny but it can be a little irritating at times, they seem to be tight and over erect if that makes sense.

Any input would be great or if anyone has had this happen to them post op I'd like to know how long it's lasted for.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 06:53:41 PM by Banobo »

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
Hey, is this getting better for you man?  I have the same problem.  The compression vest helps, but if I take it off and just wear a t-shirt it's pretty irritating. 

Banobo

Alright mrpower yeah the sensitive nips i was talking about has calmed down a fair bit but as you just said, with vest off and just a tshirt they are still sensitive. After a few hours of not wearing the vest it's like my chest feels heavy as if they swollen a bit so i end up putting it back on again.

Other than that things haven't changed too much since i posted pics but i'll put more on here soon. The dreaded scar tissue is cropping up i guess, time will tell!

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
Hey just wondering how things are so far.  I just read your last post again, and same thing here for the past week.  Nipples are pretty sensitive and when I take the vest off for a few hours I start to swell a bit. In fact, I've gone back to the Stage 1 because it gives me better compression. 

Have you been working out again?  I was worried that getting my pulse going would cause swelling and maybe other problems. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024