Author Topic: Building Muscle after operation  (Read 2404 times)

Offline acitalia

• Posting Member

I had my operation yesterday, went really well. ( I just had my 1st follow up with the doc & got to see the results, what  achange - Illl post my results in a seperate post later tonigh when I take my after pic )

So my question is, from what I have seen so far my chest is now flat like a board with not awhole lot of shape to it. ( Yes much better than the breast before )
Has anyone experienced this and been able to build the chest out with some muscle as a normal man would without Gyno ?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
you can do it, but HOLD OFF FIRST. 

a surgery is invasive.  your body needs to rebuild and recover and reattach its pieces.  working out involves creative destruction, and you don't want that.  it won't kill you to let yourself recover for 4-6 weeks first.  then phase yourself in, you can do it seriously, but stage it. 

oh yeah, and no roids ;) 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

anonymous1

I saw other people's results and many said they thought they had more chest muscle than they did and had a flat chest.  I took the before route and did all my working out starting 5 months before surgery, while I saved for it.  It will be easy to put on chest muscle.  Like stated, wait at least 5 weeks or you get the go ahead from your surgeon and I suggest starting out with a healthy, high protein diet.  To build muscle you should have at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day in your diet.  So for instance you weigh 180, you need 180 g of protein in a day and 50 of that should come within 30 min after you're done working out.  There are several workout programs that will help you out, but just remember not to focus on one muscle group too much, go for a great physique, not great one muscle ;) 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024