Author Topic: Appearance after surgery  (Read 3163 times)

Offline mitch69

Hi guys,

may be bit a daft question but here goes....is it better to build up pectorial muscles before surgery? and will they be more visible post surgery?

because i have seen some op pics where peoples' chests look unnaturally flat in comparison to their body shape/size.

following on from that, is it more difficult to build up good shaped pecs after surgery?

Thanks 

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
I read somewhere around here that it really doesn't matter if you build up your pecs before surgery. And personally I think it is much easier to build up pecs after surgery because you can actually see the results rather than just guessing how big they are with gyne. Hope I answered your question.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline mitch69

Thanks Dave. I would be curious to know how others approached surgery in terms of working out the chest/pecs beforehand because i assume people had some wait between booking surgery and it being carried out.

Offline budselect

• Posting Member
I used to be an avid "bodybuilder" and have always stayed very lean.  About a year or two ago, after I was cutting down my puffy nipples became more noticeable and it made me unmotivated to workout because when your chest doesnt look right it sorta messes up everything. 

I attempted to lose more weight to see if the gyno would go away (but I had stopped working out).  It didnt go away and I have now basically lost everything I ever gained (Im now 165lbs and 6' 10-12% bf used to be 185lbs and 8%). 

My recommendation is to keep working out up until the surgery. 
22 y/o
Los Angeles, Ca
Puffy Nipples for 3 years!!! Sucks...

Offline as400

• Silver Member
Hi guys,

may be bit a daft question but here goes....is it better to build up pectorial muscles before surgery?

Building up your pecs prior to surgery will not be of any advantage to the surgeon or yourself.
Before you criticise a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? your a mile away and have his shoes.

Offline nzwelly

• Posting Member
i worked out my chest alot b4 surgery, lifting light weights, im only young. and spamming push ups.
saw no results but thats cuz of g.
after surgery, my chest lookd like i had pecs. and i have pecs atm while healing up.
its so cool, i can finally c the results.
i think cuz after they remove the glad and lipo out all the fat, all that is left is all the muscel that uve worked out is left. so ya got ya pecs :D

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member

i think cuz after they remove the glad and lipo out all the fat, all that is left is all the muscel that uve worked out is left. so ya got ya pecs :D

No...really!? Hahaha naw man just kiddin don't get mad.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024