Author Topic: PLEASE!!!! NEED URGENT HELP  (Read 1635 times)

Offline oorija

Tomorrow I've got to talk to someone about the specific criteria which makes gyne surgery a covered expense. Does anyone have any idea what questions she is going to ask me and how I might possibly answer them to greater insure coverage. I can't afford surgery so I really need this. Thanks everyone!!!

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Not sure what you mean exactly, but make sure to accentuate the psychological / emotional damage bit.
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

Offline oorija

My bad! I've gotta talk to the senoir claims rep. from my insurance company. I'm sure they've got a list of certain prequalifications a person must meet before the surgery is paid for.

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Oh. I really don't know. I suppose you could prove that you've taken no drugs or steroids or anything that could have caused the gyno, and it's causing you deep emotional distress, and you've tried losing weight but it hasn't helped.
Just my random thoughts...

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
also stress the fact that its excision of breast tissue, try not to bring liposuction into it.. mine was completely covered due to the fact it was just an excision of gland, but this is in australia so it could be different.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024