Author Topic: Liposuction Question  (Read 1386 times)

Offline desi

• Gold Member
I had upper lower abdomen and my flanks done about 10 days back. my surgery was 1.5 hours and my doc said he pulled out 5300 ccs out... i have 2 questions....

1) is it possible to pull out 5300 ccs in a matter of 1.5 hours? the initial half hour would be injecting the tumescent fluid making my total stay inthe o/room for 2 hours..
tp be specific, i went in at 1:30 PM and when i opened my eyes, it was 4 PM, i was told i was out by 3:30 PM.

2) i am not sore at all (meaning very little), in fact, i feel like starting to work out, i mean 5300 ccs was sucked out, is it ok to feel ok now?

i am quite worried with the fact that my op was for less time and i am not sore, is it likely 5300 ccs was pulled out? i dont doubt my surgeon, but i am just starting to feel strange.

about 3 yrs back i had gyno surgery done and about 1400 cc from each side was pulled out  excision and the surgery lasted a good 3 hours...

any suggestions/comments are appreciated... thanks!!

- DESI
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline desi

• Gold Member
today, on the way to the ofice, i lifted my lunch box, laptop and office bag, is this considered heavy post surgery? i think the overall weight would be 10-12 lbs... im 12 days post op..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024