Author Topic: Question for people who HAVE HAD surgery  (Read 2162 times)

Offline Jan1010

• Posting Member
Anyone have any idea about supplementing after surgery?  Are natural testosterone boosters safe?  Is anything safe?

Thanks

Offline confused_satisfaction

• Bronze Member
I don't think it would be much of a problem as long as its natural. And plus the testosterone wont be what causes the gyne anyway.

Buuuut im not a dr so another opinion would be helpful

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
I don't think it would be much of a problem as long as its natural. And plus the testosterone wont be what causes the gyne anyway.

Buuuut im not a dr so another opinion would be helpful

Actually too much testasterone can cause gyno, because if too much testosterone is in your body it gets converted to estrogen to balance things out in the system...this then can cause gyno... That is why people who use steroids end up developing gyno, thats if they dont use a good PCT (Post Cycle Treatment) to bring their hormones back into balance.

I have taken all kinds of supplements, but I have never taken anything that deals with hormones. Testosterone is going to mess around with ur hormones, increasing ur test levels for more muscle production. Depending on what kind of test. product you use, you might have to take something with it to prevent gyno from happening. If ur natural test. levels are high and you take test. boosting pills you could potentially risk the fact that ur test. levels might overlap and get converted to estrogen. So I would first look into what test. pills you are going to take, and if they are strong and your nat. test. levels are high then I would look for a good PCT, better be safe then sorry. Some of the strong test. pills that you will need a PCT for are things like H-DROL, Superdrol, Mass FX.
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024