Author Topic: Post Surgery concern  (Read 2436 times)

Offline Bballguy123123

• Posting Member
I had my operation done on Wednesday morning and was instructed this morning that I could take the vest off and shower.  My left side is completely flat with no bruising, however my right side is quite the opposite.  It has completely swelled and and the entire area is bruised.  Is this something I should be concerned about?

DrBermant

I had my operation done on Wednesday morning and was instructed this morning that I could take the vest off and shower.  My left side is completely flat with no bruising, however my right side is quite the opposite.  It has completely swelled and and the entire area is bruised.  Is this something I should be concerned about?

One sided bruising and swelling can be a Hematoma Complication After Gynecomastia Surgery. For my patients I would be concerned and want to know about such issues immediately. Have you discussed this with your doctor?

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Bballguy123123

• Posting Member
Thanks for the response, however, his office is closed over the weekend..is this something I should be dealing with as soon as possible or should i wait until monday?

Thanks again

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024