Author Topic: I have a chest again....OMG it is a true miracle  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Chopper1

All,

I have to tell you I had a radical gynecomastia surgery 36 years ago that went horribly wrong, leaving my chest sunk in, skin adhered to the bone and hopeless.  I have had 5 corrective surgeries and all failed leaving one breast about 6-8 inches lower than the other breast and the bottom half of both breasts moving.  My case is one of the utmost extreme disasters.  I saw a doctor on The Insider who specializes in breasts in beverly hills.  Dr. Nicholas Nikolov and had surgery again about a month ago.  My chest is over 90% normal now and still healing.  This doctor is a MIRACLE doctor.  He is so caring.  He cleared all his surgeries and spent 8 hours on me to give me my life back.  I can't believe he has succeeded where everyone else has failed.  I owe him my life!!!!!

To anyone who has had a diasaster surgery, this is your man.  If he can fix me he can fix anyone.  He is very anal and takes so much pride in his work.  I live on the east coast and spent less than 10 days in california.  He has been in phone contact with me and his follow up is tremendous.

I really don't even know how to begin to thank this wonderful guy except to try and spread the word.

One month post-op still healing and still in disbelief.

Offline Chopper1

I am one month post op after my 6th reconstructive surgery.  Thank God for Dr. Nicholas Nikolov in Beverly Hills, CA

Offline chris

• Posting Member
looks like he removed a lot of skin. you much feel much better!

Offline Chopper1

He actually did much more than that.  He had to use my pecs to make a breast and move my nipples as well.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yeah, 'technique' 20+ years ago was not what it is today...

I'm sorry you had to endure such an ordeal dude...

What a difference in the two pics... Awesome results so far!!!

Congrats!!!

Now you can get on with your life...  ;)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Chopper1

Thanks, been a long and extremely difficult journey.  One that I had wanted to end many a time.

I appreciate the kind words.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024