Author Topic: Got rid of post op inverted nipples, on my own!  (Read 23315 times)

Offline snfrc

I just re-registered here (it's been a few years) to let you guys know that I just found a self "cure" for inverted nipples. I'm not sure if it will work for everyone, or even if it is safe... all I know is that it worked for me.

First some background:
I got "puffy nipple" surgery a few years back. Although my nipples were definitely flatter post op, I experience a few unsatisfactory results. Let it be known that what follows should not discourage anyone from the surgery. The problems that I experienced were more than likely due to my particular plastic surgeons inexperience in this field. Do your research!

I, like most men with this "problem," was pretty insecure about the hole issue. I worked really hard my senior year of high school, the summer, and my first year of college to earn money for the surgery. Of course, my great parents also helped me some ... when I finally grew the balls the bring up the subject (embarrassing!). So, during the winter of my freshman year of college, I did some online research about local surgeons. I found one with a few good recommendations and a good excerpt on the website about gyne. After visiting the doctor, I felt comfortable in my decision to go ahead with the surgery.

After the hole shibang, I was left with 2 slightly uneven and very inverted nipples along with 6 very noticeable surgery scars. With a pinch or a cold snap, my nipples would harden and I would look pretty damn normal. What a tease, I get to see what I spent all of my money on daily ... but then they soften, pull in, and I look like my nipples have mouths. So, I revisited the surgeon after a few months of "waiting it out" in order to search for a solution. 10 minutes later I found myself with my shirt off getting injected by some $150 magic potion that was supposed to fill em out.

It worked... for the rest of the day. However, the very next morning I found myself with two inverted nipples that stuck out a little more, were firmer, and felt almost as if the glands were back in there. Again, I almost felt scammed by the doctor. I'm sure he is actually great at stuffing silicon down mama's shirt, but my results fell far short of the mental goals I had set based on the recommendations and my initial consultation. I left the experience way worse off than before and a few thousand dollars poorer. The new burdens really weighed on me ... how was I supposed to enjoy my first college spring break, let alone afford it?

Fast forward 4 years to last month:
I am now a recent college graduate with a good job and in the best shape of my life. My issues haven't kept me from taking my shirt off public or from shying away from women for years now. Of course, I have to pinch the shit out of nipples once every 5 minutes or so to stay normal, which is easy enough around water or other distractions. In fact, nobody has ever even uttered a single negative comment to me about that region of my body. A couple of girls asked about the scars in bed, but those were easily brushed aside with a lie. Still, I have felt the huge burden continuously for a long long time now (first the gyne, then the botched surgery.)

Finally, the beginning of my solution:
SO... I finally had enough money to seek a correction. After reading a few negative reports on surgery, I decided that I would rather do a little self cure experimentation (uh oh) first. My first experiment, early this past June, involved using tape to hold my nipple out over night. It felt weird, was hard to keep on, and didn't have lasting results. The second experiment involved tying dental floss (seriously) around my nipples and leaving it for a few days. A day later I was in some serious pain, and had a hell of a time getting that floss off. My third try was the solution I was looking for. After finishing a small bottle of clear eyes, I pulled the dropper out of the top of a clear eyes and was messing around with the bottle. After suctioning it on to my finger.... I had my third experiment lined up!

I rushed to the store and found the ideal bottles. I'm not going to mention the brand... but the eye drops were in the smallest size that I could find with a round bottle (easier to press together for suction.) At home, I emptied the bottles by removing the dropper. After this, I covered my nipples with chap stick and suctioned the bottles on. Finally, I popped a sleeping pill to fall asleep easier.

The next morning I was sore as sh*t, but my nipples stayed out for a few hours. I rested, and then tried again a few days later... and after about a week my nipples stopped inverting at all!!! I kept the routine up for a few weeks ... but at this point, I am 4 days out and all is well.

Now I get to spend my money on scar revision (any recommendations?) instead of this surgery. One of these days I might get to save my money AND be happy about my body, what a novel idea! At least this summer has been a step in the right direction.

(oh yea, just in case... I'm not liable if you try this and rip your nipple off!)

Offline a-monk

• Posting Member
hey, I have the exact same problem as yours. I had surgery 2 years ago with gland excision and liposuction. I have inverted nipples as a result. Just like you described yours, and they do get erect with some pinching. That combined with the thin scar line under my nipple and the 2 lipo scars on each side are a givaway. The lipo scars are very small and would be noticeable only to those who know what it is. So far, nobody has questioned me about them because I make sure my nipples are erect whenever I'm without a shirt. I can't even think about a revision surgery for inverted nipples because I do not want any more scars. My scars have taken almost 2 years to be like they are now. If this really worked for, I'll be very interested in giving it a shot.

Offline bigbubbagyno

• Posting Member
Thanks!! I got two bottles on my nips right now, this is an alternate to nipplette which women take for inverted nipples caused by breast feeding. The doctor only did liposelection cause i did not have any hard lump under my nipple. It was all soft but I still have soft puffy and now slightly inverted nipples. Hope this helps and yeh i'm four months post-op

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024