Author Topic: How many of you guys still in shape after surgery?  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
Just wondering how many guys are still in shape after  surgery.  I know a lot of us get into great shape because we think this will cure our gyne.  We now know that's not true.  Are any post op guys still keeping up with their workout routines?  Are you training as hard as you did before?  

Personally, I do enjoy working out but I really thought it would help me get rid of my gyne and that is what motivated me to keep working out.  I know I'll still hit the gym after my surgery.  
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 06:59:47 AM by Blitz »

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
I plan on hitting the gym pretty hard this summer, in the knowledge that any results I get will not be spoilt by unsightly pointy nipples. That's quite a big plus point and motivation for going.

I was meant to start today but was rather hungover.. oops.
etc.

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
I had my surgery 2 weeks ago and haven't touched any weights, or done any intensive cardio, ever since. I have been going for brisk 5km walks for the last week though.

I'm absolutely dying to get back in to my routine, and as soon as I am capable, will hit the gym hard. I can already see my arms shrinking  :'(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024