Author Topic: Chest feels numb 4 months after surgery! Urgent!  (Read 3396 times)

Offline eyooh

• Bronze Member
I had surgery in september 2010, and my chest looked flat and good 2 weeks post op. After that a lot of scar tissue started appearing and my chest looked like shit again :(

I had an appointment with my surgeon in december, and he said my chest had healed fine, but now, 4 months after the surgery nearly my whole chest feels completely numb!! It's only when i squeeze on my chest that it hurts.

Not only do I have tons (not literally) of scar tissue, but it's completely numb as well. It just pisses me off that my surgeon said my chest looked fine. I asked him if there were some way of dissolving the scar tissue as I had read on this site and on others that there were many options, but he said there weren't. Fucking illiterate piece of shit surgeon....

Anyone experienced this before?

Offline dannyboy740

• Posting Member
Sorry to hear you're disappointed mate.
Have you tried massage. I've found that swelling and scar tissue has been drastically reduced doing some massage 30 mins each side daily.
As for the numbness, I'm coming up to 7 weeks post op and still have a degree of more what I'll call stiffness, like when you have a heavy chest session in the gym and a little pain every now and again from the nerves kicking back in. Is that what you mean by numbness?

Offline eyooh

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024