Author Topic: DAY 4 Post Surgery  (Read 2315 times)

Offline bmwcro

• Posting Member
I have huge indentations below the muscle and above the nipple on each side.  I do not know if this was due to the wrap being too tight or what. 

The area around the nipple is extremely swollen to it is sticking out emphasizing the indentation.  Maybe the swelling in the nipple area will go down and it will all be level.  *Seems weird to have a dip.

Will this area eventually fill in when things get settled?

Is day four too soon to judge?

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
got any pictures i am confused about my state of surgery as well not sure if its swelling or fat still exists under nipple.. post some pictures maybe someone might be able to throw some light.

Offline bmwcro

• Posting Member

Offline bmwcro

• Posting Member
can anyone see the picture?  I did a photbucket upload

Offline nitrox987

• Bronze Member
Yes, the picture works.
Give it some time, 4 days after surgery is definitely too soon to judge.
Everybody is different and it also depends on what the surgeon did but it took me 2-3 weeks to get rid of most of the swelling.

Good luck on your recovery and don't hesitate to call your surgeon if you're concerned.

Offline bmwcro

• Posting Member
cool; I'll just wait it out; area swelling is going down.

Offline jmg106

• Posting Member
I felt the same way for 6 weeks, I thought I had a Indention myself on one side, when I went back for an 8 week check my Dr said everything looks great and when I pointed out the indention he said that it was the other side that is swollen so just wait it out and don't make yourself crazy reading post as I did, I feel great been working out the last 2 weeks and stopped wearing my under-amour and binder last Thursday, Hang in there, Good Luck.

Offline bmwcro

• Posting Member
The doctor sucked out about 300cc of swelling fluid in the left breast.  The area is nice and flat.

I'll keep everyone posted about the indents---appear to be just swelling and will even out over time.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024