Author Topic: very odd question....  (Read 2144 times)

Offline Showtime620

• Silver Member
Just got done surgery 6 hours ago and I've got the urge to take a dump!   But I'm not certain I'll be able to wipe my ass efficiently with the drains in my armpits.  Since I can't shower until after the come out on Monday, I'd really like to not smell like b.o. AND shit!  Any suggestions?!

Offline crossfit99

• Silver Member
Just got done surgery 6 hours ago and I've got the urge to take a dump!   But I'm not certain I'll be able to wipe my ass efficiently with the drains in my armpits.  Since I can't shower until after the come out on Monday, I'd really like to not smell like b.o. AND shit!  Any suggestions?!

Start taking the percocets and you won't have to crap! lol!!

Just do it man, maybe rig up a device to help you reach, otherwise take it slowwwww.. I was backed up for a few days because my pain pills so I didn't have that issue. Best of luck lmao!

hammer

I have had some major surgeries, one being 9 hours of back surgery with fusion. I am also a big guy and was still able to wipe after a good dump. I'm not sure how sore you will be under your arms, and I have a very high pain tolerance, as I had that surgery on a Friday, home on Monday, doctor that discharge me said he never seen it before, 9 hours of surgery on Friday, discharged on Monday!

As for cleaning up without a shower, you can get wipes, like baby wipes that will do the job just fine. That is what we use when we spend a week in the deer hunting camp that has no showers or running water in the state park that we hunt in. I have also done sponge baths after surgeries, well that is, my wife gave them to me.

Hope this helps.

Bob aka Hammer

Offline Showtime620

• Silver Member
First dump down!   It went beautifully, should've take a picture and post it in the post surgery section!  Kidding of course, Merle would kick me out in a heartbeat!  I finagled a way to my backside, with the use of wet ones - they truly were created by God.

Offline crossfit99

• Silver Member
First dump down!   It went beautifully, should've take a picture and post it in the post surgery section!  Kidding of course, Merle would kick me out in a heartbeat!  I finagled a way to my backside, with the use of wet ones - they truly were created by God.

LOL, glad you're enjoying yourself over there! hahaha

hammer

He is right! "the use of wet ones - they truly were created by God." they are a gift from God, you have to try them!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024