Author Topic: revision?  (Read 1779 times)

Offline gyneman100

• Posting Member
Does anyone know how soon you can have a revision surgery? I had surgery on june 6th, and my right side has leftover gland. I know it's left over gland because since day 1 post-op, i could feel a hard rubbery thing behind and around my nipple. It feels as if the middle is hollow like a donut, but the gland is now spread over a larger area on the ride side. The nipple is flat, but my right side still looks like a giant breast, and is even larger than before the surgery. The left side was completely flat, but now is growing some intense scar tissue. I know that scar tissue will flatten and soften over time, but my right side seems as if it will never get better. I want to have revision surgery ASAP, how long do I have to wait before being able to get it?

Offline greatlakes

• Silver Member
6 months minimum. Healing has not finished until then, nor have you had the chance to see final enough results until then. Still too early for you (or even another plastic surgeon) to pass judgement on success of the surgery.  That would put you in December.

Offline gyneman100

• Posting Member
does the chest ever become as flat as it was 1 day post op? and has anyone had any major improvements after 1 month?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 04:15:27 AM by gyneman100 »

Offline melvin32

• Posting Member
does the chest ever become as flat as it was 1 day post op? and has anyone had any major improvements after 1 month?

Sorry to break it to you but you are in for the long haul. Not a bad thing though. I really did'nt see my final results until about 9 months post op! Remember, surgery causes major trama to your body. It will take time to completly heal. There will be days when its puffier,flatter, just right, then big again. Don't fret! You will also be retaining fluid in there aswell. i was worried at day one because I was too flat! I know I had more muscle under there lol. It showed its head again. All is well. Just relax, feed your body correctly, if you need to lose weight, do it slowly, and let time and the wonder of the human body do the rest! PS- I fretted aswell and caused myself undue worry. Relax bro.

Offline gyneman100

• Posting Member
So it's okay to hope for the better right? It's just hard to be positive when I was more comfortable with my chest before the surgery. I'll try to stay patient and be positive though :D

Offline melvin32

• Posting Member
So it's okay to hope for the better right? It's just hard to be positive when I was more comfortable with my chest before the surgery. I'll try to stay patient and be positive though :D

oh yeah, it WILL get better! But it will take time.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024