Author Topic: Inverted nipples after 4 weeks post surgery?  (Read 3249 times)

Offline DLay

When i'm sitting on my chair or something, the nipples become inverted and i have to stretch my arms upwards for them to become normal again. I've got some plaster type things at the bottom of my nipples(Forgot what they're called) to cover the scarring so they can heal so maybe that's causing it but i don't know.
I'm guessing this is from not much fat behind the nipples because of liposuction to take the fat out aswell as the gland tissue? So now the nipples become inverted since there is nothing supporting them.

Will this become normal again after a couple of weeks maybe the fat spreads around or something? I had alot of gland removed so i presume my skin will need to stretch back aswell as everything just needs to fit back into place.
Losing fat will also help i presume too?

Thanks. Alot of rambling, i hope i made enough sense though.

EDIT: When i tense my chest, the area around my nipples go in due to lack of fat behind them.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 06:35:18 AM by DLay »

Offline Drex

• Posting Member
might want to take a picture and post it, mine only had a crease where the scar was, but went away after almost 4 weeks. it was caused from the internal stitches.

Offline DLay

I think one of my nipples is caused by the stitches, on one nipple it's near the stitches and the line is going diaganol towards the switches.

However my left nipple has a crease going right across the middle.
iPhone camera is horrible picture quality but here is a picture of my left nipple.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024