Author Topic: Armpits itching... related to gynecomastia?  (Read 6507 times)

Alex18

Hey guys, weird question for ya.  I have a mild case of gynecomastia and the last week my armpits have been itching a lot.  I was complaining about it to my sister and she said maybe it has something to do with my lymph nodes (sp?) glands located under the armpit, I guess?  Anyone know if this could have something to do with the gyne?

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Hi

Your sister is right there are glands under your arm, there are also glands around the groin  area and  other parts of your body.

When you get a virus your glands will hurt/itch as your body is fighting the infection. That is a good sign.You may not feel under the weather as virus's are quite illusive.does anyone you know have a cold?

I know these things because Iam a complete hypochrondriac and see doctors often ;D.I really don't think itis anything to worry about in terms of the gyne.I would take plenty of fluids and vitamin c  as if it is a virus you may stop it getting worse.I can't think of anyother reason for you armpits hurting.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 12:53:22 AM by Worrier »

Alex18

I don't think I'm sick, I feel perfectly fine... Thanks though.  ;D

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Alex - It's funny that you ask this question because my armpits have been itching like crazy.

I went to a Dermatologist and he said I have eczema.  He gave me some meds that cleared it up.  

I no longer have the dry eczema skin, but it still itches.

Have you used different deodorant or soap lately?

I can't figure it out.  For the last 2 months, they've been itching constantly.

Alex18

Nope I haven't changed anything.  Very strange  ???

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
if u ever take the time to study a womans breast u notice that they reach the armpits.

there is breast tissue in the armpits as well, not exactly right in there, but close.

just thought i'd bitch in

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Could just be simple irritation from excessive sweating.  I doubt its anything to worry about.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Summer is nearly over so I expect your problem with itching should diminish
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024