Author Topic: Pain  (Read 2094 times)

Offline nomenclator

• Posting Member
  • animal husbandry is not necessary
    • Nutcracker Services
Is there any way to reduce the pain. I am more concerned about the pain than about the appearance. It annoys me.
Eat vegetables

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Where is the pain located in the pec?, most people have it in the nipple  area when they first get Gyne. It is normally in the area where the lump is.

If that is where it is there is not much you can do maybe take some painkillers if it is bad. Maybe check with your doctor just in case. The pain should not be severe and should go way in time.

I never had pain  in the nipple but where the pec attaches to the rib cage below the pec and when I lost weight it went away.So if that is where the pain is weight loss may help.

Offline nomenclator

• Posting Member
    • Nutcracker Services
When I touch the nipple. Anbd just behind the nipple, even if I don't touch it. There is a hard disk just behind the nipple. I started getting gynecomastia about 2 years ago; the pain subsided for a year or so, but now it has started up again. As well, now the gynomastia is no longer very subtle, but it is visible. So the pain doesn't appear to be going away; it is getting worse. It is only in one breast. The other looks a little fatty, but is smaller, and doesn't hurt a bit.

The pain is not severe but it wakes me up occasionally. It is annoying. I can't catch a football!

Offline nomenclator

• Posting Member
    • Nutcracker Services
There is little point in me losing weight. I am already on the low end of normalcy.

Offline IlluminaZero

• Bronze Member
  • What the hell is YaBB 1G - SP1!?
I remember reading that if your Gynecomastia is debilitating in such a way that a surgical operation is more likely to be covered by insurance.

Then again, I have a pretty bad memory. It might be something to look up, if you are interested in removing it that is.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024