Author Topic: Do I need a revision? Lots of Pictures  (Read 5334 times)

Offline NoMoreBoobies

• Posting Member
Do I need a revision?  I'm about 8 months post op and i have a really hard pea sized lump under my right nipple, but they are both still puffy.  My PS keeps telling me that it is scar tissue, but it can't be and it is painful to squeeze(the rest of the tissue isn't).  Please let me know what you guys think because I want this fixed!  He just keeps telling me that it will tighten up but I don't believe him.  Also, the right nipple takes forever to get erect, but the left one is almost always.  Even when I'm really cold it takes the right one alot of time and stimulation to get hard.

This is the right nipple in its worst state with me slouching

Underside of the Right Nipple

Left Nipple

« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 06:52:03 PM by NoMoreBoobies »

Offline notanymore

• Posting Member
Looks like some gland left there to me...still prone to stimulation and growth...Im no PS, But I personally would get a revision.....

Offline NewLifeStartsMay4th

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
it looks fine to me i only noticed because you told me but do what makes you happy.
Surgery may 4th Dr. Metzner New Orleans
http://deuce-po.magix.net/

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Did you have Just lipo done?

Offline NoMoreBoobies

• Posting Member
No I had lipo and the gland excised.  Does that right nipple look normal to you? Here is what I looked like right after the surgery

Offline bogieman

• Posting Member
yours looks very similiar to mine and im 7 weeks out -  i look at your front view and it looks good to me- but i hear you- i look close like you i look down when slouched and i see the same thing- thing is- looking from the front view it looks good

question- can we really expect all of the gland to be gone??- my ps says no otherwise you would have a crater there- do normal people have gland?

Offline NoMoreBoobies

• Posting Member
If i'm flexing my pecs, you almost can't really tell with a t-shirt on because I've put on a lot more muscle mass in my upper chest, so when I flex it pulls the bottom and nipples in, but when they are not erect you can see them in a thin white t-shirt puffing out.  Here's a few more I just took. I want to eventually(one day) compete in some bodybuilding competitions and so I need to have a nicely chisled chest.  

Relaxed

Flexing

Relaxed Side

Flexed and Cold

« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 07:06:48 PM by NoMoreBoobies »

Offline NoMoreBoobies

• Posting Member
Meaning???

Sorry but I don't know what you mean

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think that either you posted those pictures in order to boast, or you're making a big deal out of nothing.
Grandpa Dan

Offline NoMoreBoobies

• Posting Member
I don't see why people on here get so defensive just because most of the people on here are out of shape.  I used to be very over weight and my nipples stuck out about 2 inches like missles.  I started working out to get rid of the problem and then realized a few years later that it couldn't be fixed by working out so i had surgery.  I'm just trying to get serious opinions because I have alot of pain in that right one and you can see when i'm slouching how far it sticks out.  Please don't give me a hard time because I exercise.  I had faced the same problem as everyone here until my surgery.

Offline tr4

• Posting Member
Man I am in the same boat you are, we look a lot alike. I had the excision only in december, and i looked good after sugery, but now there is this painful lump under the right side. My doc also said it would go away, and i want to believe him. To be honest man, straight ahead you look fine, but like me, it's just close up thats the problem. But like these guys are saying, it's not really as bad as we make it out to be. But even with all that, if this does not get any better, I will consider a revision.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
I think you should both listen to your doctors, chances are they know what there saying. Also how long after surgery did you have compression?

Offline NoMoreBoobies

• Posting Member
Man I am in the same boat you are, we look a lot alike. I had the excision only in december, and i looked good after sugery, but now there is this painful lump under the right side. My doc also said it would go away, and i want to believe him. To be honest man, straight ahead you look fine, but like me, it's just close up thats the problem. But like these guys are saying, it's not really as bad as we make it out to be. But even with all that, if this does not get any better, I will consider a revision.

I guess it goes along with the phsycological problem of bodybuilding.  Even if we start to look good, we look horrible to ourselves and I know that I'm like that, but that lump is just hard and painful and I can't except that it is scar tissue.  You have any pictures TR4?

Offline NoMoreBoobies

• Posting Member
I think you should both listen to your doctors, chances are they know what there saying. Also how long after surgery did you have compression?

I know that I wore mine for atleast a month and still wore really tight underarmor for a while after that

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
  • Everythings Bigger In Texas
It's completely unnoticable from the front view. The close up pics show some tissue though...

If the revision is free, I'd say go for it.

And I agree with NoMoreBoobies, any man can get gyne, not just the overweight people. It has the same effects on muscular people as overweight people.
Unfortunately, I'm an overweight one. ;)

Great results scar wise, I cant see any whatsoever.
Man Boobs Gone In 3 Weeks.
Hopefully It All Works Out.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024