Author Topic: Insight,help, opinions needed please  (Read 1348 times)

Offline wolfpack24

• Posting Member
Hello,

I am about 5 months post op right now after lypo and gland removal.  I had a medium case of Gyn.  After the surgery, I was completely flat. I liked what I saw. After 3 weeks my PS said I could remove my vest. Since removing the vest, there was some swelling. But along with the swelling,my nipples started protruding out and there started to become a mass. I figured it was scar tissue but it wasnt.  Right now at 5 months post op, my nipples are protruding out due to this gland.  I just talked with my PS and he said that he leaves in the same amount of gland that he does for everyone when performing the surgery.  He couldnt really explain why this happened but that he could go in and shave these glands down just leaving a little in there.  Here are my questions.

1) Can gland keep growing? Could this gland have grown since my surgery 5 months ago or is it that it has been pushed forward?

2) For him to go in and shave down the gland, it wouldnt cost that much. But whos to say that the same thing wont happen again where it grows back or is pushed forward.

3) If I do go back for the revision should I say to take most of the galnd out and have my nipples concave a little or still have a little more galnd in there for shape. I almost rather go with the concaveness just so I can be flat.

Does anyone have any pics of concave nipples so I can see what everyone is talking about?

Thanks for your help.
This gets so frustrating

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024