Author Topic: Gyne exposure in public  (Read 2581 times)

Offline servus

• Posting Member
I have always been conscious of my gyne but until recently I was thining that it was just a funny fat deposit that my body accumulates there!

I have always been picked upon at school for my gyne. well however when i went to UK to do my uni, I had considerably lost weight as i was away from home living on my own (read 'cooking') and my friends were planning to hit the uni's pool and i went along and got into the pool.

I had lost some weight but still had noticable gynes but I should say my friends never seemed to notice my moobs (perhaps they we were far too matured then to pass comments on these!... u see i was there for my masters and so were the rest of the gang!)

but the most surprising incident was it was a mixed session so there were loads of girls too and they never gigled around nor even seemed to make any notice of the issue. They went on with their swimming and things were fine.

Although I am planning to go under knife once I save enough money, this incident has considerably changed my perspective to my gyne. I beleive i could live with it if i wish to and people dont really take too much notice as long as u can behave normally and be stoic about the issue without being too much nervous and shy of the issue!

Would love to hear similar experiences from other readers!

Offline alvin

• Posting Member
I have a mild case of it, along with puffy nipples. Its extremely embarrasing to me and whenever i take my shirt off i squeeze them first to make them look tighter, or more "normal."

Whats ironic is that i'm a lifeguard... but i have my t-shirt on pretty much all the time, even when everyone else is walking around with their shirt off.

When i do teach swim lessons and have to get in the water i squeeze them before i get in and before i get out to hide them, while i'm in the water they are a little smaller because it's cold..

But the most embarrasing moments have come in hot tubs with friends, i try to keep my chest under water all the time but they are still noticable and you do have to come up eventually to get out.. when i was 15 or so and first got them i remeber my friends saying i had breasts, or that i have humongous nipples.. very embarrasing..

Offline skyscraper

• Posting Member
i have gyno on my left side

i was arrested and booked and had to be strip searched and take a shower and nothing was said about it

also there was a really swoll guy with gyno in the same pod walking around shirtless with baby powder all over no one made fun of him lol

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
servus,

The teasing when you were younger came from immature people who were covering their own insecurities by teasing others. They would have teased about anything; your eyes, nose, ears height, freckles etc. You are now surrounded by a more secure group of adults, they have no need to torment others. As for the girls, unless your breasts are larger than theirs, they do not seem to notice.

What is going on between your ears is much more important than a bit of surplus tissue on your chest.

Good Luck!
Grandpa Dan

Offline servus

• Posting Member
Guys,

Thanks a ton for your replies. Well would anyone have any idea about the pains that once gets in ur moobs??

Well I feel like a very slight pain on my breast tissue now and then and would like to know if my hormones arent settled even now? is there still an estrogen imbalance? does it mean by moobs are growing?

I am planning to meet up with a doc soon and get my issues cleared but a quick reply fom u guys would also help me meanwhile.

Thanks

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Guys,

Thanks a ton for your replies. Well would anyone have any idea about the pains that once gets in ur moobs??

Well I feel like a very slight pain on my breast tissue now and then and would like to know if my hormones arent settled even now? is there still an estrogen imbalance? does it mean by moobs are growing?

I am planning to meet up with a doc soon and get my issues cleared but a quick reply fom u guys would also help me meanwhile.

Thanks

Servus, pain and soreness in the nip area is typically indicative of continued breast development. It isn't a good sign.

Have your horomones checked and watch dietary foods that increase estrogenic side-effects (soy, etc.).

Also, losing weight will help lower your body's estrogen levels. High bodyfat contributes to elevated levels of estrogen in the body. Lowering your bodyfat will make you more masculine physically and hormonally.

Offline servus

• Posting Member
Hi, STILLgotIT

Well I was doing this bit of reading on gynes last night and came across this 'Klinefelter's syndrome' details. I am not sure but now I am really getting worried if my gyne is a symptom towards that.

DO u have any clues on this?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024