Author Topic: 7 days post op  (Read 2630 times)

ross12387

it has been about a week and things are looking pretty good. just a little swollen although i can feel some scar tissue forming. iam happy with my results but i was a little uneasy about the fact i only got lipo. when i woke up in the recovery room the doctor told me once he got in there, they only needed to do lipo, no excision as planned. i guess that makes me a little paranoid it could come back, but iam trying not to think negative. the total cost was 5400 and i was wondering if it would have been a little less expensive if they planned on only doing lippo from the begining. is it just like one fee for the hospital room, doctors time, etc, or am i entitled to some money back. i dont think i am, but iam just curious so i thought id ask the wise people of this message board. Thanks.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 09:46:25 AM by ross12387 »

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Mostly you are paying for the time. The lipo takes much more time than the excision. Sorry but you won't be getting any money back.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

ross12387

ya i had a post op visit yesterday. no money back, although if i decide i do want some gland out in the near future he will do it for free because he was supposed to, to begin with. i dont think iam going to though because iam verrry satisfied with my results.

Offline nomoregyno

• Posting Member

when I visited my doc, he said all I needed was lipo.  I told him I wanted my gland removed and then he had to do excision.  It raised the price 2k more.

ross12387

did your results turn out good even though he suggested not to do excision? he said i really dont need it but it but it would put my mind at ease if he did.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024