Author Topic: chest will shrink?  (Read 6431 times)

Offline Mr.Wilson

• Posting Member
  • Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice
I am 12 days out. I am in very good shape lift weights a lot. 5'11 182. My chest had 160grams removed from right side and 142 from left. The right side was almost total gland with light lipo. My right side use to sag and looked like a small A cup and my stomach was flat as a board. So you can understand that it was obvious i had gyne. The problem was the more and more tight my skin got from diet and lifting my gyne pushed out more b/c i had a big gland.

Well now that it is removed my left side contoured and looks like a perfect cresent shaped chest which is what i wanted but my right side is not good. my right side is asymetrically off. my nipple top on right side is even with bottom to middle of left nipple. So you see it still angs. so all in all my chest looks like it did before it is just missing the gland and fat if that makes sense. Basically removed fat but chest is asymetric.

the question is pose is b/c my right side had stretched skin and was hanging will it take longer to contour like the left side or is it what i see after 12 days what i will get. under right side nipple and side it is very hard probably scar tissue. I am just worry when the fat layer fills out my chest will fill out asymetrically. it doesnt look like my chest will indeed contour on right side. I will try to get pics up.

thanks

Offline Mr.Wilson

• Posting Member

Offline Mr.Wilson

• Posting Member
yea i am gonna try and find pre op pics. I litterally had an A cup on right side. I just didnt have puffy nipples. I was just worried about asymmetry

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
your pecs seem to be asymmetrical as well, and thats normal...most people's pecs are asymmetrical. mine are.

I agree.  I never know how different my pecs were until I got surgery.  I don't think people will notice it unless you draw attention to it.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
i had the exact same problem as u.  but it may not be yr chest.
its probbaly yr traps,one is higher and the other is lower, which gives yr chest that apperance.
i was worried about that den some1 on these boards pointed it out, they themselves were a body builder.  he advised me to build up right trap as it hanged lower so gave my chest a assymetrical apperance.
wot u can do as a test is take a pic of yr upper body, and using a editor to draw lines from yr shoulders to shoulder, chest to chest and trap to trap,  then u can see where the imbalance is.
probbaly be at yr trap. u may find one is higher orlower than the other side which gives u that apperance
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
here is 2 more pics of what i uploaded with lines to show asymmetry

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n211/mrwilson73181/checkasyaga2006-10-03-73457.jpg
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n211/mrwilson73181/checkasyof2006-10-03-73372.jpg

I don't know if I'm seeing an illusion caused by the camera lense or distortion of the picture, but it looks to me that you're standing leaning over to one side.  If I put a straight edge across my screen from armpit to armpit, then the line goes almost exactly parallel to the line from nipple to nipple.  
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline tittyman111

• Bronze Member
damn man your nips turned out good. well done

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!

I agree.  I never know how different my pecs were until I got surgery.  I don't think people will notice it unless you draw attention to it.

for me its my ribs (and other chest bones) that are assymetrical.

my left side ribs/bones bulge out further forward than my right, although my pecs are probably the same, its hard to tell.

I asked my ps what can be done and he said as a joke he could 'shave my ribs down' on one side.

I might see a chiropractor or osteopath to see if they can manipulate me or my spine or soemthing to get it all more symetrical.
... and the saga continues

Offline Mr.Wilson

• Posting Member
here is a pic of me oct 7th  16 days out

surgery on sept 21st.

i will post an updated one soon. still tring to find preop pics

Offline Mr.Wilson

• Posting Member
Here i am today. What should i do about my left chest? My doc Retired and i dont know what to do. He recomended someone for me but i wonder if i need a revision or just wait for fat to come back.

IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n211/mrwilson73181/2007-04-28-84930.jpg[/IMG]

i will get my before pics up so you will know what work has been done to me. I said i got this done so i wouldnt stand out and now it seems i still will.

Offline Mr.Wilson

• Posting Member

Offline Mr.Wilson

• Posting Member
Here is my Before pic.

I definatly needed it done. I weight 180 in that pic. I use to weight 220 and no matter what since i have been 15 could i get ride of the gynecomastia.

Offline Mr.Wilson

• Posting Member
see how my left side tucks in.

Does anyone have any suggestions as what i should do? I had a serious dose of Cortizone to losen it but my doc said keep massaging it? it has been 6 months and i got the shot in january.

Offline Mr.Wilson

• Posting Member
someone please reply. it has been 6 months since my surgury.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024