Author Topic: So Is There Any Kind Of Medication Available?  (Read 8011 times)

Offline James82

Is there any kind of medication that works? I've seen a couple of products online that claim to reduce male breast tissue, but has anyone here tried or had any first hand experiences with any kind of medication for treatment of gynecomastia? I have a very mild case, more like puffy nipples and I find it hard to believe that there isn't SOME kind of medication one can take to just reduce the size of the gland. It doesn't seem like it would be that complicated considering today's medical advances.

The two sites I've found are
'diet aid of questionable value'.com
gynetab.com (which has a money back guarantee)

Offline MaxMax

• Posting Member
I don't know. The claims on gynetab.com are rather questionable:
"Gyneab is a completely outstanding product and there is absolutely no alternative to its unique formula."

The pretended clinical study is coincidentally not available at the moment.

Doesn't sound reliable to me.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
scams. u should go to an endocrinologist there is no over the counter cure

Offline Hypo-is-here

scams. u should go to an endocrinologist there is no over the counter cure

100% correct- no safe over the counter cure.  See an endocrinologist and then a plastic surgeon if that route is advised by the endo or something you want to do.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 08:29:36 AM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline 808gyno

• Posting Member
  • Upon further review, I'm not as cool as I thought.
As far as OTC cures go, they are all bogus.  I've tried all of the "big guns" as far as meds go, including: Nolvadex, Clomid, Aromasin, Femara, Proviron...none have worked and these are all pretty potent meds.  I've had glandular gyno for about 20 years now and am trying to find a surgeon.  Wish me luck.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The products sold Over-the-counter are simply scams meant to part you from your money.

Even the products sold with a Guarantee are a problem. The conditions of the guarantee are such that making good on them is virtually impossible.

There are a few drugs used to treat Women with breast cancer that MIGHT be successful for a small number of carefully selected patients. These are prescription drugs and require competent medical supervision and regular testing of hormone levels. You would need to see an Endocrinologist to hope for any success in this area.

Good Luck!
Grandpa Dan

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
Hi James, there ARE some meds available that work for SOME people.
If you email me I will chat to you about meds I use.
(angelallen15@hotmail.com)

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
Allen is a problem for you mention those medications on these boards???
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
Maybe the only non surgical remedy can be acceptance, I think.

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
Allen is a problem for you mention those medications on these boards???

Eh? yeh?
thats why I DIDNT mention any meds, just gave him my email addy to have a prvt chat! :-X

Offline Hypo-is-here

Eh? yeh?
thats why I DIDNT mention any meds, just gave him my email addy to have a prvt chat! :-X

No come on ;)

If you think you know about endocrine affecting meds let's have the discussion right here.  I mean if you know what you are talking about you will have no problem backing up your information/knowledge and the safety aspects and usefulness of such meds.

I mean I apologise if I am wrong here, but it sounds like you are going to try and impart your knowledge on these medications and help advise someone on them, maybe how to use them ::)

I you know so much that you can advise/inform know on these meds, lets discuss right here- it might serve a purpose in helping someone to avoid your info on these meds ;)

« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 01:35:06 PM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I just read through many pages of angelallens posts.

He admits to being a tranny who has taken Diane, an estrogen composite, to increase his breast size.

Please do not put too much stock in what he has to say.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
There may be meds to help with gyne. However you won't find them at your local health food/Vitamine store.

Consult an endo who shows reproductive endo as an area of interest.

I graduated "Top of the class" from Hypo's School of Endocrinology Studies.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 04:38:11 PM by jc71 »

Offline SweMale

• Posting Member
Anti estrogen medications used for aggressive types of breast cancer works well in reducing it in size, but they are controversial. It does not work for everyone, but in many people they do work. Messing with the bodies hormones could be dangerous and that's why using breast cancer medicines for reducing gynecomastia is a controversial form of treatment ...

Offline Hypo-is-here

I tell you what my spelling in the prior post was nothing to write home about ::)

I agree with the above two posts.......

I worry when people turn up out the blue and offer to privately mail people information on endocrine affecting meds with a view to helping them self medicate.

Usually such people are irresponsible, misguided and likely to cause far more harm than good.

Paw Paw.....I heard ya....not too bothered about his preferences, but I certaily doubt the standard of what such info would have been- hence the challenge to have the conversation here.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024