Author Topic: Something very strange  (Read 2519 times)

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends

It hit me today, i have forgotton how it feelt like when i had boobs. i had this condition for 18 years and i have been breastfree for 3 years, isnt it strange that u can forget the bad feelings u had for so many years so fast. it would be very intresting to hear from outher guys who had surgery a few years ago about this subject

MVH Henke
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Mistergreen

Its nice to hear that you are able to be "fixed" not only just getting rid of boobs but getting rid of your feelings you had when you were in that situation and move on.

Hope i find myself there someday.

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
i used to have gaps between my teeth but now a few months with braces i forgot i had how it felt like to have gaps (hehe, i also had that condition for 18 years)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Isn't it strange that u can forget the bad feelings u had for so many years so fast.

22 months Post Op here....  

For me, all the memories remain. Gynecomastia had such a profound affect on my life for 31 years. Day in and day out.... How can one 'Forget'? I think that it is more of a case of  "Okay, the Gyne is gone, let's put it behind us and move on with our lives...."

John.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 03:58:23 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline wolfman

Mayby my mind is blocking the bad feelings and i havent realy forgotten about them. maby i just dont want to remember anymore when i have a normal chest and i just pretend that i never had them becouse its make me so sad to remember this shit. :-[

MVH Henke

Offline flex1appeal

I think that's exactly what you are doing is putting those feelings to rest. I don't think one can really truely ever "forget" how they felt. You just chose to ignore the memories of those feelings. Repression my friend. But it's good that you moved on. I think my only problem will be having paranoia for a while that the condition will return. I was once told years ago that if you have the gland completely removed it can't ever come back. But since I've been on this site, I've learned that this isn't necessarily true. As most PS don't really fully remove the gland. And and any left overs can regrow if your hormone levels aren't in check. So, that is my goal, to keep my hormone levels in check so I won't have this problem ever again.

flex

Offline wolfman

i know what u meen, the first year i was so afraid that it would come back, but now i dont have that fear

MVH Henrik

Offline wolfman

i have pics on the photo board called wolfmans 6 mounth post op pic

Offline jackmac

• Posting Member
i still have my boobs and planing on removal in next 1-2 yr at most. so i can't wait to have that bad feeling gone. yet right now its a strugul daily.

winter is helpful so i can wear more baggy clothes yet summer i have to remain in house  :-[

but i can't wait to get this over with .. so far i haven't let other peoples poisonous critics get to me.. i knew that would kill my confidence and self esteem so i been real hard about it and have drag it so far but i can't do it anymore.. so its time for CHOPP CHOPP

yet i don't want to get in to something that i don't know and ruin my life with some stupid doctor so i am planing and taking steps carefully.

hopefully god will support me and this nightmare will be over. 8)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024