Author Topic: 7 weeks post op  (Read 5843 times)

Offline babble

• Posting Member
Hey guys, I'm 7 weeks post-op.  When I went in, my right side was larger.  Now it seems like my left side is growing.  There is a clump underneath if I grab alot of flesh, kinda like it was before, and my nipple is puffy.   Could scar tissue be building up this late?  This side also caused a little trouble with the incision site, the wound itself is very hard and raised.

Trying not to freak out, but it seems late for scar tissue to be building up.

any input?

Offline remyrem6

• Posting Member
hey whats up

I just had surgery 3 days ago. I think that you probly just have some scar tissue building up, or it could just be some swelling. Its only been 7 days, thats waaay to soon to tell. You will just haev to wait it out and 3 months from now your results will tell you all you want to know.

So till then, dont worry about anything, Just relax and recover.

take care - remy

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Hey guys, I'm 7 weeks post-op.  When I went in, my right side was larger.  Now it seems like my left side is growing.  There is a clump underneath if I grab alot of flesh, kinda like it was before, and my nipple is puffy.   Could scar tissue be building up this late?  This side also caused a little trouble with the incision site, the wound itself is very hard and raised.

Trying not to freak out, but it seems late for scar tissue to be building up.

any input?

I was told by my Ps that it is the scar tissuse is what is making it puffy still.......I am at 2 + months now..........
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline TSMN

I am 25 from MN and had my surgery Feb. 23 '06. I am 6'1 and about 170 and in very good shape. I have the same problem as you guys and have large sized clumps under my nipples. The only thing that is diff. is that i had lipo. only. Before my surgery I had a mild case of gyno. but still anoyed the *#*# out of me. The nips were puffy and thats the extent of it. When i would feel under them befor the surgery it felt like alot of softer smaller lumps that were bunched together. Now after surgery its like a larger smooth clump under the nips and one is bigger than the other. Also the left one is more puffy than it was in the first place. The right one wich was the bigger of the two before surgery is almost flat but still has a lump under there. I am hoping it is scar tissue, and if its not im gonna be pissed as *****. The ****ing Surgeon better fix it for free.  I think it is scar tissue (or at least most of it) because at first they were both puffy and swollen right after surgery. and now the right one has gone down alot more than the left and it seems like the left one is slowly getting less puffy. I just ordered some of the silicone sheets to see if that aids in or speeds it up at all. I am going in for a post op check on thurs. but i think i already know what he will tell me.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
I am 25 from MN and had my surgery Feb. 23 '06. I am 6'1 and about 170 and in very good shape. I have the same problem as you guys and have large sized clumps under my nipples. The only thing that is diff. is that i had lipo. only. Before my surgery I had a mild case of gyno. but still anoyed the *#*# out of me. The nips were puffy and thats the extent of it. When i would feel under them befor the surgery it felt like alot of softer smaller lumps that were bunched together. Now after surgery its like a larger smooth clump under the nips and one is bigger than the other. Also the left one is more puffy than it was in the first place. The right one wich was the bigger of the two before surgery is almost flat but still has a lump under there. I am hoping it is scar tissue, and if its not im gonna be pissed as *****. The ****ing Surgeon better fix it for free.  I think it is scar tissue (or at least most of it) because at first they were both puffy and swollen right after surgery. and now the right one has gone down alot more than the left and it seems like the left one is slowly getting less puffy. I just ordered some of the silicone sheets to see if that aids in or speeds it up at all. I am going in for a post op check on thurs. but i think i already know what he will tell me.

U sound like me same size but mabey I am a little older.........LOL........I was told it was scar tissue and i still dont know if this is the case 10 weeks later......I was told it would be 3 months before it would go flat and yhat is what i want.......Not puffy like u are saying about yourself........I imagine u want flat also?.............U should be and so should i if that is what we went for,so i will wait the time out then i will be pissed if not as this is what they siad it would be...........
If u have anythig u would like to share or how u are progressing, message me or post here................

All the best 8)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 07:45:53 PM by crow »

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy

My situation is EXACTLY the same as you. The only difference between us is that I had my surgery on Feb 17th. I am getting a revision next monday (no charge for the PS)
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks

My situation is EXACTLY the same as you. The only difference between us is that I had my surgery on Feb 17th. I am getting a revision next monday (no charge for the PS)

captaincalboy,

Did they not take enough out?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 08:50:41 AM by crow »

Offline TSMN

What did the PS tell you when you went in for a check up after you noticed it wasnt how you wanted it to be?

Offline TSMN

Ok so i saw my PS today and he said there was scar tissue under there and lipo will cause that. He said he wanted to see me in 3 months. I said i wanted them out now and cant we just cut the tissue out. He did agree that there was an exessive amount in the one and said he would cut it out for $300.00. S o i said ok i just want it out and i dont care about the scar really so whatever we have to do to get it out ill do it.

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy

captaincalboy,

Did they not take enough out?

The lipo only was not effective in breaking up the gland tissue. So he is going to do an excision now to remove the hard tissue

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Ok so i saw my PS today and he said there was scar tissue under there and lipo will cause that. He said he wanted to see me in 3 months. I said i wanted them out now and cant we just cut the tissue out. He did agree that there was an exessive amount in the one and said he would cut it out for $300.00. S o i said ok i just want it out and i dont care about the scar really so whatever we have to do to get it out ill do it.

I also dont see my ps again for 3 months.
However in my case : the nips were awesome for 1st 5 weeks. 6th week, and suddenly they are looking like what frying an egg looks like. Out of nowhere, when I thought I had succeeded, this regression starts.

DID YOUR PS SAY THAT IT WAS SCAR TISSUE WHERE THE INCISION LINES WERE OR is there SCAR TISSUE BUILD-UP RIGHT ACROSS THE WHOLE AREA UNDERNEATH THE NIPPLE??.

(mine is looking like blobby cheese frying even underneath the very top part of the aerola ???)

I think this could just be how my body scars ???
... and the saga continues

Offline TSMN

I only had lipo. My scar tissue is under the nipple, not by the scar where he did the lipo. My nipps are fine just a little puffy, but they look fine. Thats wierd that they look like cottage cheese or something.  I would say your PS fucked up, but thats just me and im not an expert.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks

I also dont see my ps again for 3 months.
However in my case : the nips were awesome for 1st 5 weeks. 6th week, and suddenly they are looking like what frying an egg looks like. Out of nowhere, when I thought I had succeeded, this regression starts.

DID YOUR PS SAY THAT IT WAS SCAR TISSUE WHERE THE INCISION LINES WERE OR is there SCAR TISSUE BUILD-UP RIGHT ACROSS THE WHOLE AREA UNDERNEATH THE NIPPLE??.

(mine is looking like blobby cheese frying even underneath the very top part of the aerola ???)

I think this could just be how my body scars ???

Ya I dont go to my Ps for 3 month also.......He said it was scar tissue from the incission........And mine are still puffy 10+weeks now......

Offline randomuser1

• Posting Member
the best way to deal with scar tissue is to MASSAGE. I'm 3 weeks post op. and about a a week post op i noticed some hard stuff i thought it was swelling but i now its definitely scar tissue b/c i had the lipo needle inserted in my upper chest, next to my arm-pit, and i notice a line of scar tissue that literally runs down to the liposuction area.

So what i started doing was massaging the tissue with my fingertips for like 30 minutes a day. You will notice ressults imeediatly after massaging. However, a few hours later, it will get hard agaain. But keep at it everyday and it will go away. It's been a week now since i started massaing and i can't feel the scars unless i look very hard for them. Im confident that the massaing has helped reduce the scarring and the rest will be flattened out naturally.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024