Author Topic: post op and sex  (Read 5161 times)

Offline infinity123

• Posting Member
Hi guys. Gotta like the catchy subject line, right?

Here's the deal. I'm about a month post op. Like most guys, I'm keeping my surgery pretty tight to my chest, so to speak. I figured that I could handle the surgery itself, the 6 weeks of the wearing the vest, and the small scars. But I wasn't really prepared for these rock-hard breasts I have due to scar tissue. I read a number of posts last night and talked to my doctor's assistant today. From what I can tell, this scar tissue takes months -- anywhere from 3-12 -- to gradually soften and go away.

So my first question is: for those of you who had these hard breasts due to scar tissue, what was the healing process like? Especially how long was it before they softened?

And two, I'm a single guy who is excited not to have gyn any more. But I'm very worried about my sex life, since I have these rock-solid breasts. Did women notice this? I'm pretty sure I don't want to tell each woman I'm lucky to sleep with that I had gyn, so does anyone have any excuses for these hard breasts?

Thanks!

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
Rock hard Pecs...hmmm i don't think a woman will be too upset to feel those versus flabby, soft pecs???  Are you massaging at all?

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Are you massaging at all?

Damn right he is, did you not read his post? He is looking forward to meeting women now he is gyne free....therefore he has been rubbing it every day ....lol

Sorry coudn't resist :)

Mate buy some arnica cream it breaks down scar tissue and removes the swelling :) .

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Nobody is going to notice. If they do, just say it's muscle. Seriously. If you're sleeping with a Dr, you'll get busted, but otherwise, you'll be fine. Sex is a million times better without feeling ashamed and wanting to keep a shirt on... Go for it!

Haha yes, make sure not to have sex with any plastic surgeons.

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member

Damn right he is, did you not read his post? He is looking forward to meeting women now he is gyne free....therefore he has been rubbing it every day ....lol

Sorry coudn't resist :)

Mate buy some arnica cream it breaks down scar tissue and removes the swelling :) .

Damn, i laughed  ::)

And remember, no means no! If she is hurting you in bed, then say so! (aww, he's almost like a girl)

But seriously, if you need an excuse. Just do what regular guys do, lie!
Say you had an accident lifting wheights and you dropped them on your chest, and the doctor had to operate to drain blood.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Ha ha ...yep thats the one :P....lie through your back teeth  ;D . Tell her you tore your chest muscle in a bare knuckle fight.....and you are upset becasue you were one away from the final...lol

Offline remyrem6

• Posting Member
wats up. I just had my surgery today and DAMNNNN all i wanan say is lipo is so damn painful after its all over! I wanted to die lol.

thats all i wanted to say  :-*

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
wats up. I just had my surgery today and DAMNNNN all i wanan say is lipo is so damn painful after its all over! I wanted to die lol.

thats all i wanted to say  :-*

My lipo(only) didn't hurt at all(just a little)

Maybe i'm just so tough
8)

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
It is a nice/important topic to discuss. I just had surgery 2 weeks ago. And wondering about the sex life after operation. When is the best time (except for healing) after surgery to have a sex? Does it effect recovery process? Any idea?

Well, by the way I am married man with a kid. So I go for sex rather than matubation. But what's the take for matubation as well as most of here are unmarried guys who may go for matubation for feeling. So what's the take on Matubation? Does it effect post op recovery process? And if so, what's the best wait time to have it after surgery?

Any thought ???
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
It all depends on the type of sex you plan on having. Personally I could not even masturbate for 10 days post surgery. I was way to sore and frankly not in the mood.

HJ's and BJ's should be fine, as far as really physical sex, it all depends on how sore and sensitive you are. I am so numb that it would feel really strange to say the least and with all the incisions I look like I have been in a wreck.

Hook ups are pretty out for most of the 6 weeks for me, but someone that knows you and there is some connection, it is whatever you feel comfortable with and work out.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline jack9

• Bronze Member
give me life. Your married and have gone 2 weeks w/o sex. I had surgery on a wed and had sex by friday. It isn't going to hurt you. I just let her get me almost there and then did it standing up with her laying on her stomach half on the bed. didnt even touch my chest.  Didn't do missionary for about the first 2-3 weeks. Go for it today in whatever position doesnt hurt.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Just lay on your back and let her do all the work.  Good times... good times.   ;)

Seriously, it's better than before.  I can't explain it, but my performance level is noticeably better than before my surgery.  Maybe it's because I'm already feeling better about my appearance.   Feelin' more like a MAN!  ;D
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024