Author Topic: funky bruise by rib cage?  (Read 4354 times)

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
I'm not sure if this is hematoma or what?  I've got a skinny bruise that goes along my rib cage.  It doesn't hurt, and it's a purple and red mark that just appeared.  I've still got my drains in.  Any ideas?  I'd post a pick, but I can't find my usb cord to my digital cam.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
It could easily be a bruise.  I had bruising that appeared and changed shapes for quite some time before fading.   
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
does it feel like a cord, or a straw?  i have had them down my ribs over my stomach, now i have one from under my nip (starting on one of the top ribs underneath nip) and it goes up under my left nip....but the one i had over my stomach hurt when i stretched my arms up...this one, along with a few 'straws' over my right nip dont hurt, but if i rub them too much, the left one does for sure..its bruised now

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
No it doesn't feel like anything, doesn't hurt at all.  Just a funky color.  I went to the doctor today for my post op check up and he said it was nothing to worry about.  What is the straw thing all about?

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
just hope u dont get them, theyre a pain in the ass, and they dont seem to want to go away...scar tissue im told

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
What kind of surgery did you have, and when did they start to appear?

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
PAL surgery, gland and lipo, by dr. lista, in toronto.  tubes began around 3-4 week period i think. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024