Author Topic: Help!  (Read 1627 times)

Offline fvirile

• Posting Member
Hi,

I am new to this website. I find this place is a great forum for refuge and catharsis. I am pretty much in the same boat as everyone else. I have very negative body image thanks to my gynecomastia which isn't very acute... but it still is a very stifling and embarrassing situation to deal with....summers are the worst especially when its windy... I am quite goodlooking..so people tell me and they  find it strange that i am not in a relationship.....does anyone here know of good doctors in canada, maybe in ontario or quebec? any personal experiences with canuck doctors?

Thanks in advance! Hold your head high, guys! It's hard but be positive!
Cheers!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 10:51:25 PM by fvirile »

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Welcome to the site!    :)

Sorry I can't give you any Canada doctors' names but I'm sure somebody will be able to recommend one.  That being said, you have indeed found a great place for refuge and support. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline IT'S_Gone

• Posting Member
Hey man....as a matter of fact i found this site apprx. 3 months ago. i had my op today and man can i tell you its a load off the ol noggin. Im not too sure about quebec docs but in ontario a well know PS (Plastic Surgeon) would be Dr. Kieth Bush he performs approx 6 to 7 of these procedures a year. Its in St Catharines, Ontario

Offline fvirile

• Posting Member
Hey man....as a matter of fact i found this site apprx. 3 months ago. i had my op today and man can i tell you its a load off the ol noggin. Im not too sure about quebec docs but in ontario a well know PS (Plastic Surgeon) would be Dr. Kieth Bush he performs approx 6 to 7 of these procedures a year. Its in St Catharines, Ontario

Hi It's Gone!

I am glad that the op went well and that you are satisfied with the results. Were the costs coveres by OHIP? I am assuming not, eh? What are some of the options that one can exercise  to finance? How expensive is the op?
Thanks a tonne , man!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dr. J. Craig Fielding is in Toronto, Ont. He performs approx. 150 GRS's a year. OHIP pays for all except Lipo. Two years ago, my cost for the Lipo portion of the procedure was $1280.

Dr. J. Craig Fielding, M.D., F.R.C.S. (C)
Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery

2425 Bloor Street West
Suite 401
Toronto Ontario
M6S 4W4

Tel: 416.766.8890

Dr. Fielding has no Website nor email addy.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline fvirile

• Posting Member
Many thanks GB! So OHIP does cover excision? I'll have to visit a doctor to find oout whathe recommends.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024