Author Topic: question ...  (Read 2481 times)

Offline desi

• Gold Member
im abt 6 weeks post op.. there is this guy in the office who continuosly keeps forgetting that i have had surgery and gets physical all the time.. i have told him so many times, to avoid hitting me on the chest/shoulder etc... he forgets, he hits, then says sorry... im sick of it!

i dont know what to do... im really frustrated and i dread going to the ofice each day becoz of his presence.. he was on vacation until this tuesday, since the time he has come back, he is making my life miserable.. what shud i do guys...he is so restless, really nasty fellow..
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline chansam

• Bronze Member
Get motherfucking angry with this dope...

Tell him:  "Touch me again and I will put my fingers in your eye sockets and pull" or "I know I am hot but can you keep your male thingy in your pants?  I like women.  Hands off the merchandise!"

Make sure he knows your not fucking around.  Don't laugh when you say it.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 04:03:03 AM by chansam »

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
Ide probably just be like, "dont F$&%*ng touch me you piece of s$%t I told you 100 times i just had surgery!"

that wouldn't be very nice  :-[

Offline outertrial

If its a becoming a real problem tell him you will make a complaint against him concerning physical harrassment and will be keeping a log of every time he touches/hits you. That would be enough to scare the bejesus out of any employer even if it doesnt get through his thick skull. Make sure you follow it up with your boss and hr dept.

Actually Im one week post and this chick I work with poked me really hard in the chest at lunch time. i was like aarrrrgghhh... thanks anyway ill just go over here for a minute on my own...  :o
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 07:25:52 PM by outertrial »

Offline desi

• Gold Member
If its a becoming a real problem tell him you will make a complaint against him concerning physical harrassment and will be keeping a log of every time he touches/hits you. That would be enough to scare the bejesus out of any employer even if it doesnt get through his thick skull. Make sure you follow it up with your boss and hr dept.

Actually Im one week post and this chick I work with poked me really hard in the chest at lunch time. i was like aarrrrgghhh... thanks anyway ill just go over here for a minute on my own...  :o

hope ur ok now?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024