Author Topic: post op question/concern  (Read 3136 times)

Offline joe107

• Posting Member
I had my surgery three weeks today (it was only on my left side)and I finally got to take off my compressor vest permanently. ;D

when I take of the vest,  my nipple look relatively flat but after a couple minutes it starts to look kinda puffy again. also the tissue that is still in there feels pretty hard ( and I can feel it through two T-shirts)
the doctor said he was leaving a little bit of the tissue in so my chest wouldn't look caved in, but I am kind of concerned that it is looking puffy and hard. :-[

am I worrying too early?

Offline W1NNER

• Posting Member
prob too early to worry dude, its only been a few weeks and your body has been through some vicious surgury..healing takes time and i'm sure it will go down. give yourself a chance to heal i'm sure you've had the condition for years so a few more months will be worth the wait. I was told it taskes a good 6 months to completely heal....If your still worried after then go back to the PS to discuss your concerns. Hope that helps but well done on getting it done, the hard parts over the light at the end of the tunnel will get closer each day..STAY POSITIVE AND JUST THINK ABOUT ALL THOSE HONEYS YOU CAN NOW PILE DRIVE WITH FULL CONFIDENCE  ;D

cheers

W1NNER

Offline joe107

• Posting Member
i thought i'd put some post op pics taken

(3weeks post op)

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
too early to tell, but while you're waiting, trim your armpit hair...haha

Offline joe107

• Posting Member
too early to tell, but while you're waiting, trim your armpit hair...haha

hahahaha, i was pressing me arms a bit too tight.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 01:16:43 AM by joe107 »

Offline joe107

• Posting Member
would continuing to wearing the vest help at all?

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
with your armpit hair, no.

with your ti'ts, i wore compression vest as per ps instructions - 6 weeks.

this varies, depends on what yours said.  wouldnt hurt.

Offline joe107

• Posting Member
my p.s said 3 weeks, i would'nt mind wearing it im just wondering if it could hinder the healing process.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024