Author Topic: UnderWorks  (Read 2946 times)

Offline Personal

• Posting Member
I ordered a UnderWorks item about 8 days ago, and I still haven't gotten any information about it. I live in Sweden and I read that someone on this forum who lives in the UK got his in 5 days. I tried emailing them seeing if everythings okay, but they haven't responded yet. The only email I got was the "Secure Online Credit Card Transaction" after I ordered. Should I really be worrying that much? Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 06:08:36 PM by Personal »

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
they have never gotten back to me on email. 

i ordered two seperate times from them in past month.

Each order took about 8 days to arrive.  I live in Canada.

Call them if you're worried, i spoke to a guy once, kinda a knob on the phone, but told me the right size to get.

Offline buble

• Bronze Member
I ordered a UnderWorks item about 8 days ago, and I still haven't gotten any information about it. I live in Sweden and I read that someone on this forum who lives in the UK got his in 5 days. I tried emailing them seeing if everythings okay, but they haven't responded yet. The only email I got was the "Secure Online Credit Card Transaction" after I ordered. Should I really be worrying that much? Thanks.

I have ordered from them as well and never had a problem.  And one of the items was too small, so I sent it back and then sent me another one at no charge, so their customer service is OK.  I suggest you give them a call instead of email, to follow up.  I called them twice and they're pretty good with that.  Good luck
Surgery Date: Jan 9, 2007
Dr. H. Ukani, Vancouver, BC
Pre/post pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gynecomastia/

Offline Personal

• Posting Member
Thanks guys. I guess it will take a little while longer then, cause of the fact that im in Sweden, and maybe they didn't have that in stock...or something. :)

Another question:
When the size was too small, did it still minimize the appearance of your gynecomastia?

Offline buble

• Bronze Member
If the size is too small you feel like you're chocking!  I am a size SMALL in tshirts/shirts/sweaters. I ordered a small "Power Compression Vest"
(Single Layer) which was fine but the small "Tri-top Chest Binder" was wayy to small, so I got a medium (which was still quite tight, and I'm not fat!).  I also remember that someone advised me here to always get one size bigger than what I normailly wear.  Good luck

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
i wear large mens shirts.  my chest right now measures 41".  I got a large 997, based on his recommendations (i originally ordered a medium).  I wouldnt go any tighter than my large...and im 6'1", 185 lbs.

Offline right on

• Posting Member
How well do these things work? and which one is most reccomended?

Offline buble

• Bronze Member
I got the "Power Compression Vest" (Single Layer) and the "Tri-top Chest Binder".  The PCV is for earlier post-op stages, but when you're healed (say 4-6 weeks post op), the TTCB is much more comfortable and less visible under clothes (in my experience).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024