Author Topic: still looks the same  (Read 3483 times)

Offline TigerKneeCrush

• Posting Member
  • Muay Thai King
    • Facebook
my left puffy nipple. i got liposuction. it got smaller but it's still there. wsup with that? Dr. Sutkin from Los Gato/San Jose, CA. anyone know anything about him? this guy sucks man. paid him a couple g's and couldn't get rid of it

Offline joe107

• Posting Member
same happened to me i think ( different doctor though)

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
gotta get excision to be somewhat happy. Lipo don't do shit!!

Offline ajgdhd

• Posting Member
That is not true.  Lipo doesn't do shit for gland, but if your breasts are fat tissue, lipo is fine.  In mine case lipo only was used and I am very pleased with my results.

Offline sammy

Don't worry about it slick!

It is perfectly normal, indeed expected, for the area to appear the same for some time afterwards. The reason is simply that the void that is created in the breast by the removal of the gynecomastia tissue is filled with blood in the form of blood clots, haematoma and scar tissue. During the first week of recovery this new mass hardens and comes to resemble the tissue that was removed so it is easy to mistake it for gynecomastia. After my surgery I was convinced that the operation had failed to remove all of the tissue as I felt this hard tissue also, and so felt pretty dejected and demoralised. However I was reassured my my surgeon and my local doctor (who was not aware that I had the surgery) that this would break down over the coming weeks. I'm now 4 weeks post op and this hard tissue has largely dissapeared and I'm very pleased with the result.

I guess you just can't judge it's success so soon after the op!

oh and STOP POKING AND PRODING IT!

Offline joe107

• Posting Member

what about massaging though?

Offline TigerKneeCrush

• Posting Member
  • Muay Thai King
    • Facebook
nope it's still there man. faggot ass Dr. Sutkin is gonna have another look at it on Tuesday

Offline MA1980

• Posting Member
Don't worry about it slick!

It is perfectly normal, indeed expected, for the area to appear the same for some time afterwards. The reason is simply that the void that is created in the breast by the removal of the gynecomastia tissue is filled with blood in the form of blood clots, haematoma and scar tissue. During the first week of recovery this new mass hardens and comes to resemble the tissue that was removed so it is easy to mistake it for gynecomastia. After my surgery I was convinced that the operation had failed to remove all of the tissue as I felt this hard tissue also, and so felt pretty dejected and demoralised. However I was reassured my my surgeon and my local doctor (who was not aware that I had the surgery) that this would break down over the coming weeks. I'm now 4 weeks post op and this hard tissue has largely dissapeared and I'm very pleased with the result.

I guess you just can't judge it's success so soon after the op!

thanks dude :) it helps me since I have same think and worried that my surgery has failed because my breast is still big. Also my surgeon assure me that is normal sweeling and it well gone within couple of weeks

so I think I have to wait at least one month

Offline MA1980

• Posting Member

what about massaging though?

I'm 7 days post surgery and after 4 days I took off my bandages and my surgeon told me to use massage gel which is Mobilate for swelling and pain, should be used twice a day

hope it helps u
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 08:26:33 AM by MA1980 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024