Author Topic: After 3 mnths  (Read 1713 times)

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
Can you pretty much tell your final results after 3 months or is there still some heeling to do.  I still have scar tissue and my nips still stick out.  It's not bad shirtless but I still cannot wear a single tshirt...I went to an endo and everything came back fine.  How long would you guys say till the scar tissue disappears and you see your result.

Offline Bolognianips

• Silver Member
scar tissue is permanant isnt it?  I will fade in color, but I dont think scar tissue will ever go away.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
It never totally goes away. Yes, it does fade in color; however, there is always presence of scar tissue. You will always feel it!!

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
i have lumps in my chest after surg. i thought if i massage it, it will break up..when people on this board talk about massaging, are they talkin about the actual scar?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Inindiana, you have to have realistic expectations as what people tell me. Myself, I'm not that happy , but happier since there was improvement. This surgery is not going to make you look like a model but it will make you look more normal, to which people will not notice. I guess we all expect perfection since we are paying big bucks for this surgery. Just make sure you do the surgery for you and no one else. Honestly, I had a minor case and nobody ever mentioned it to me when I had my shirt off. They thought I was muscular. I never once had a girl comment about it; however, I'm 32 now and this stuff does not matter to women my age. If you are young, people might say something just because of the way society portray's people in the media. F*&^ the media!! Nobody is perfect!! Like I said , do this operation for yourself. Yes, the outcome is risky, but you'll never know what could have been. Good luck with your decision!! I contemplated for about 3-4 mths before going ahead. Plus, I was saving money!!! ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024