Author Topic: Surgery booked 09/05/13 Karidis  (Read 2236 times)

Offline pez1234

Hello all

Been on this website for a few months now and seen some great transformations, I am one of those people that developed gyno at the age of 13/14 but i was also overweight as a kid. I'm now 21 and Ive decided to finally do something about it as its really effecting my confidence so its time to make a change.

After doing some research I booked a consultation with Dr. Karidis as he seems to have a very good reputation for this kind of operation, It went very well he put my mind at ease said he could sort the problem out.

So its just under a week to my surgery and the nerves are starting to kick in, hearing a lot of things about scare tissue whats peoples experience of this? Also any advice for the day of the surgery and the next few days after it would be much appreciated

Really just want to be over and done with now

A couple of photos pre op

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
All the best with surgery - you'll be in good hands!

There's another member on here who's username is Pez who had his surgery a while ago. I was a bit confused when I saw this thread at first haha.

Offline mike93

• Bronze Member
Congratulations, you won't look back :). Looking forward to seeing the results.

Kris123

congrats with finally getting the op bro, hope it goes well for you.

Karidis's services are expensive and he's overly busy, obviously due to his rep.

how much are you paying and how long did it take to book a surgery date after the consultation?

peace

Offline improving

• Silver Member
You won't regret it at all, congrats on making the big step. Don't worry too much about the day, it's worse in your head than what its really like.. Look forward to a new life of fitted t shirts :) - i didn't get any scar tissue hardly at all tbh. Some people seem to get it more than others.

Offline pez1234

congrats with finally getting the op bro, hope it goes well for you.

Karidis's services are expensive and he's overly busy, obviously due to his rep.

how much are you paying and how long did it take to book a surgery date after the consultation?

peace

Cheers man, I am paying just under £4300 which is made up of the hospital fee and Karidis's fee. I think the bloods are an extra £100 if you choose to get them done with Karidis had my done at my local hospital for free though.

Went for a consultation back in February but chose to wait a for a few months just so I could get a little more money together before paying it all off, Although Ive heard of people getting dates just a few weeks after their consultation.

Offline pez1234

Thanks for the responses

Time to enjoy the weekend and take my mind off of it haha

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
Congrats, look after yourself the other side, it's all worth it

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024