Author Topic: 11 months gone !!! -- How long still I have to wait ???  (Read 17871 times)

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
He told me in my 3rd session (Feb) that I have to wait till 1 full year to see the perfect result. So I will wait for 10 months. And then will see. No point going now in 8th month as I know the answer will be "wait for another 4 months". .........
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
alright, so hormones are normal and nothing seems wrong with me (except that i still have full gyne after surgery). i'm almosts disapointed that its not hormonal cause at least it would have given a good excuse for the failed sugery.

i have an appointment with Fielding at the end of june (i'll about 10-11 months post op with absolutely no improvement compared to before surgery).
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
brebguy:

Atleast I would say it's a good news that it is not a hormon issue. But the failed surgery. Now you can ask Dr. Fielding for revise surgery. And you might get better result this time.

But brebguy, there has to be a some size change from your surgery. I had a bigger size before surgery and now I am almost 8 1/2 months and I would not say I am 100% cured. May be I would say I am 60% recover but not at the stage where I can go shirtless on beach or pool. So I will also definetly see Dr. Fielding in July/Auguest as he told me to wait for atleast a year to get the best. See what can change now and Auguest ???

Keep us update after your meeting with Dr. Fielding.

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
well i'm not sure i'm going to jump on the possibility of a revision unless Fielding can tell me why the surgery failed in the first place. if not, i'll try another PS...

as for the improvement of my case, i really really dont see any improvement. i posted pics a while ago, you can see for yourself. i even lost some weight between since surgery and the chest and areola is just the same size (Fielding said i had very big nipples and they should reduce by about 40%, which was not the case AT ALL). as for chest size, it really looks worst now than before (after loosing some weight). if Fielding sees improvement, i can garantee it cant be more than 5-10%... Which i think is REALLY NOT satisfying lol...

oh well... we'll see... i'm on vacation right now... in the south... as you can see. i am in my room on my computer instead of having fun out there... really not appreciating this vacation that was planned for such a long time. will be back in about 2 weeks and a half...

anyways, bye guys

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Soone it will be 9 months. And I don't see any change from last 2 months. But I think it going other way. Seems like right side getting bigger. Trust me, I have been very health watcher since surgery. Lost almost 20 lbs weight and lost 5 size from 39 to 34 now. Goto gyme atleast 4 times a week and still it is not 100% flat. I am thinking to book an appointment with Dr. Fielding in June end to see what he thinks.

ANy of the guys who had surgery in last July to Sept. period have any inputs? Are they all happy campers ???

Offline NoChance

• Posting Member
Give me Life, I'm sorry to hear things haven't worked out for you.  Its hard to say without pictures, but you might want to consider the fact that your body fat is lowering with your new healthy lifestyle, as a reason why the glands are becoming more visable, causing the appearance that it is getting worse. 

I think this, because this was kind of the case for me.  I was always chubby but clearly had gyno.  Being chubby, my chest area was still round despite having huge glands on each side.  When I found out I could get a free surgery by a very reputable Dr. here in Calgary, I got motivated to change workout out hard daily, and eat healthy regularily.  6-7 months later of working out 6 days a week, my body fat is low enough that my abs are always visable and besides the hideous weird glands on my chest I'm in pretty good shape.  You can pretty much see an boiled egg sized gland sitting on top of each of my pectoral muscles now and it looks pretty gross because the skin and nipple are seriously getting stretched and it looks worse than when I was chubby.  I'm just glad my surgery is in 3 weeks.  Right now you can see I have gyno bad even if I wear a compression vest under a thick shirt which previosly used to hide it.

Maybe that is why yours seems to be getting worse?

Also, when you had your surgery, did you get sent off the same day and told to wear a compression vest, or did you get sent home with drains and told to come back in 2 days for a followup procedure?

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Yes, I was sent home soon after the surgery on same day and ask to wear a COMPRESSION WEST WHICH i DID FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS. I will wait for another one of so to see the result and then head back to doctor.

Thx.

Offline G-Man99

• Silver Member
Yes, I was sent home soon after the surgery on same day and ask to wear a COMPRESSION WEST WHICH i DID FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS. I will wait for another one of so to see the result and then head back to doctor.

Thx.

2 months???

I was told by Dr Fielding to wear it for 3 weeks after surgery....

BTW, my results aren't great either, I'm pretty sure the Dr left too much gland on one side. I'm 8 months post op. I might try to see him again.

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Yes, seems like left side way bigger than right. I can easily see the difference. Yes, first he told me to wear for 3 weeks and then when I saw him after 3 weeks, he told me it's ok to wear for another couple of week and then I wear the nike compression west I bought from sportcheck.

Offline BCGUY

• Bronze Member
Hey Hey Guys.... its been a while. I am now about 8 and a half months post op and doing not too bad. I am pretty sure he got most of the gland out... but I think he could have done more lypo as I still have some fat left around the chest area. I am no longer self conciouse about going swimming or taking off my shirt which I was totally going for. I had lipo on my flanks and I am not too happy with them... I can't tell a whole lot of difference from before... and I have lost over 20 pounds since my surgery. In all... I am satisfied with my surgery but I think there are some things that could have been better. You can barely notice the scars around my nipples... which is really nice. I will try and post some pics later on. I have b4's, then about 2 week afters, and I will try and take some of what I look like now. Talk to you soon.

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Hello fellas,

Had surgery in September.  I would rate the surgery as about 90% for right side and 65% for the left.  Overall, it is a good improvement, but may still look for a revision to fix the left. Will try and get pics soon to see what you guys think.  Looks like Brebguy and GML should definitely see the good doc to inquire about a revision.
JCF  Success Story - Surgery Aug 23, 2006

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Don't know what's with the leftside. Same as you, supaaman. Mine right side is 80% and leftside is 65%. It's not what I was expecting but much better than before as I had just came off from my vacation and all the time I wear a t-shirts. My wife was more excited than me all the time.

But defiently, look forward to see Dr JCF again in months time and see what's he upro. If necessary (seems like) I will go under knife one more time.

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
now it is almost 10 months time mark. Still no improvement from last 3 months. Seems like, my size are getting little bigger than 6 month mark. Now I am getting worried. In last 3 weeks, now I feel weight of my breast (as before) on my body. After surgery my 6 months were great. I almost forgot that I had any operation on my boobs. I will call Dr. JCF next week to book an appointment, and see what he says. DO I have to wait another couple of months to see him ???

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
OMG I had surgery with fielding too and my Left side is horrible compared to my right!

the left is more tender, the left had more pain, its bigger, still has a bit of gyne in there, and the scarring is a bit noticible compared to the right.

Whats with fielding and the left... honestly..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024