Author Topic: be honest and give ur opinion on my post op pics.  (Read 9302 times)

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member
Hey bro,  glad to see you went through with it.  Post some new pics so we can see.

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
yep,sure..but give me some time plz

Offline scousered45

• Posting Member
Looks a lot better and I'm sure you feel more comfortable in what clothing to choose, still a way to go though.

Offline kingboob

You had a pretty bad case and I think there is a decent improvement considering.    I imagine you can wear T-shirts and normal clothes without any stress now????

The right side looks pretty good but the left side looks as though you might want it tidying up a bit later on.

I just had a severe case of man boobs removed myself..... and I can say it looks a total mess to start off with, but slowly things are getting better as the swelling goes down.

Surgery can help fix these problems but it is never a total cure.....

PS: without being rude, I think if you lost a few lbs you could seriously improve things as well.

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
thanx @ kingboob...i absolutely agrree with..."its never a total cure".i am also exercising to lose weight. my body type is apple shaped..i hav more fats concentrated on upper body and remaining body looks fine. ya and i can wear tshirts without ne worries now.as the wounds are healing day by day..its improving dramatically. just after the operation i never thought that it will heal this fast.i have already lost enough weight but i will post my new pics when i'll reach my goal of 75 Kg.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
There is one thing you can do.... usually before surgery, the doc will jot down how much breast tissue he or she plans on taking out... ask for your medical records to find that out or ask your surgeon.  It should  be in your surgical report how much breast tissue was actually taken out. If the two numbers are about the same, then maybe your doc got all of it out... if your numbers are nothing near to his or her diagnoses... then.... talk to your doctor...
andy

the amount of breast tissue removed from each side is rarely the same because the amount of tissue there to start with is rarely ever the same on both sides!

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
  • Doesn't have to be this bad....
dude...u need to lose some weight. 
We're all made up different...but can learn from one another...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024