Author Topic: Wearing shorts 😁  (Read 1256 times)

Brdy64

Decided to wear shorts today. 
As we picked up one of the ladies in the bus, she looked over at my legs and said: "You have nicer legs than most women". 

I told her: "That's not all". She laughed and responded: "Yeah, I know".  She gave me a very knowing smirk. 😁

The bus driver is still laughing. 

Orb

I like that.  Positive and fun. I have had that comment about my hairless legs for 20 years.  I don't mind it a bit.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I've long dealt with vitiligo, which means it is dangerous for me to expose myself to the sun.  That means long sleeve shirts and long pants in addition to wide-brimmed hats.  (Dealing with sun block is simply not realistic.)  That means my hairless, well shaped legs never see the light of day.  But I'm not surprised that men with breasts growing on their chest would have them.  Estrogen is having its way with us... feminizing us.  One has to be a very brave MAN to traverse this ever changing territory.  Have fun with your shots my friends!

Brdy64

I like that.  Positive and fun. I have had that comment about my hairless legs for 20 years.  I don't mind it a bit.
Everyone at the center already knows my 'situation', so I just have fun with it when I can. 👍

Brdy64

I have fairly nice shaped legs without any hair on them. 
They would look better without the compression socks on, but sitting down all day I have no choice. 
I'm wearing my 'bootie' shorts 😉

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Yeah, wearing shorts can demonstrate the fact that gyno is 'a' symptom, not 'the' symptom of   the hormonal variations we experience!
Have gotten to the point where what others think about my '____________' (fill in the blank) doesn't matter that much to me.  Comfort is now important to me.
It is what it is, and we are what we are.

Brdy64

That's right Moobzie! 
And I'll wear what's makes me comfortable. Besides, if we have a nice pair of legs why not? 😉

Brdy64

By the way, nice legs 😉

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Yeah, wearing shorts can demonstrate the fact that gyno is 'a' symptom, not 'the' symptom of  the hormonal variations we experience!
Have gotten to the point where what others think about my '____________' (fill in the blank) doesn't matter that much to me.  Comfort is now important to me.
It is what it is, and we are what we are.
very nice legs a lot of men where i live are shaved or hairless I keep mine done but i can go a few days with out and wear shorts daily

Offline gotgyne

I wear shorts from spring to fall with my compression hosiery, sometimes on weekends with support hosiery only and sometimes in combination i.e. compression hosiery with support hosiery above. More support and a nicer look.

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I wear shorts from spring to fall with my compression hosiery, sometimes on weekends with support hosiery only and sometimes in combination i.e. compression hosiery with support hosiery above. More support and a nicer look.
I wear support hosiery 7 days a week, and my Torrid 3.5" "boyfriend" short-shorts are standard attire for me during warmer months. Weekends will find me in a tank top and a push-up bra as well. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline taxmapper

The first thing that went through my mind is that you have a female shaped pelvis. perhaps not the fat, but def. there. 
The slight protrusion then makes you look more female than male. 

The hose doesn't bother me because not only did I know a number of dancers, but I have seen many men out here wear them. 
But looking good there. 

Offline gotgyne

Thank you taxmapper and dudewithboobs. The pic is more than 15 years old, but I still wear hose with shorts and my pelvis and thighs are even more female now. I have inherited my mother's genes, which means that I may develop a DD cup, since she was an E cup. I've read of a rule that the gyne often reaches at least one cup less than the mother's breasts. I also inherited her weak connectvie tissue, which led to breast sagging and a sagging belly. I'd be lost without foundation garments. And I got venous problems still in my teens. I started with support hosiery on my mom's advice since she was a nurse and wore support stockings for a long time then. But my veins nevertheless got worse and I had to change to medical compression hosiery a dozen years later at age 28. In fact I'm more female from my shape than male. And my male parts are not very large. During my teenage years I always was embarrassed while showering with schoolmates when I compared their parts to mine. But luckily they didn't make me feel uncomfortable since they didn't comment at all.

Offline Johndoe1

Gotgyne, do I detect so amount of bust in yourpicture? It's hard to tell.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline gotgyne

Gotgyne, do I detect so amount of bust in yourpicture? It's hard to tell.
John, you're right. It's hard to tell since there wasn't much at that time. My gyne started late in my life around 45 years of age. The pic was taken at that time.
It was this way:
https://forum.gynecomastia.org/your-stories/2/my-story-50-years-old/18665/msg128569#msg128569

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024