Author Topic: Surgery w/ Levick Completed 14.11.12 (Post Op Page.3)  (Read 13851 times)

Offline jmdc

• Posting Member
Hi mate i'm going to try and put some pics up when i can. the hard lumpiness on my rhs isnt that noticable on a pic. I can really feel it though. It seems to improve a bit with massage and it has improved since switching to 12 hours with the compression vest, so hopefully things are moving in the right direction?! I've been back in the gym for a week or so without any problems. I'm lifting around 60% max at the mo but feel i could lift heavier. I'ts great to get a good workout done i have to say. First chest session went really well and looked pretty good afterwards. One more week of 12 hours compression and then im free!! :D How are you getting on now?

Offline improving

• Silver Member
I know what you're saying about working out. I tested the water last week with some weight training.

I did a bit of a random workout routine because i wanted to see which movements I was comfortable with, and which ones i wasn't quite ready for.

Shoulder press felt tight to do, but i racked on 15kg per side on bench press and repped them out. I didn't want to push any further. Typically i can do 30kg per side. Arms was fine, did some curling and various tricep extensions. Also did a 30 minute jog and some abs.

So all in all it took me about 5 weeks to get back into the gym properly. I workout regularly and actually it was nice to give my body a rest for a month - i'll be fighting with the new years resolution people in January :(

As for my chest, it's still excellent. Nice and flat, no scar tissue yet, tiny bit of swelling but hardly worth mentioning.

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Ok fella's, last pictures from me, I can't see my chest changing much now. I'll update further if i do experience any changes. 

Massaging once per day, and still wear my compression top occasionally if i feel like it.

Goals are get to a nice 10-12% bodyfat for the summer and keep as much muscle mass as possible.

It's nice to be able to set goals without the gyne and know that changes to your body are in your hands.

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
great results by dr levick. Also, good cut keep on going.

Offline Pez2

• Bronze Member
Awesome result :) you must be happy with that.
Good luck with reaching your goals for the summer.
Gyno free :)

Offline improving

• Silver Member
A little update as i haven't checked in for a while.

No spectacular changes as predicted. Here is my picture from the day of my surgery followed by a post op picture.

Coming up to 4 months post op

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Brilliant result! Must be delighted... How is life on "the other side"?

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Thanks guys. As for life on the other side, it's great, best money i've spent. No more nipple tweaking to make them appear smaller, no more picking certain types of clothes to hide my gyne, no more looking at my chest every day getting down about it.

The only thing that annoys me is i forget what it's like to have gyne and sometimes i don't appreciate it as much as i should. So occasionally i check my pre op pictures to remind me. :)

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
"Forgetting" must be the best bit... That's normal!  Majority of blokes never have to consider clothes based on what their chest will look like in them! -looking forward to the day I can go shopping for a shirt I like instead of the one that offers the best disguise!!!

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
Before my surgery - I donated all of my old shirts. I went out and bought an entire new wardrobe of shirts. Every kind. But- in a small or medium. Everything before was a large so i could slouch and hide my chest.

And after my surgery - You know - I never really looked back - but I was reminded every day because every day I put on a nice tight shirt - and it just felt so nice. And I was so happy I could wear it and look 'masculine'.

Hahaha it's freezing cold some days here right now - and I would go out with no jacket - just so I could show off my chest...

Once my revision heals I'll be back in that groove. Can't wait for summer....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024