Author Topic: Guys plz be honest.No spamming here.It really hurts..  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Ganesh

• Bronze Member
Hi all,

I really loved this site.This site was like a gift to me by which i got the courage to get the gyne surgery done.But sometimes i feel people are not posting honest results.

I had my surgery(lipo and excision) done in chennai by a experienced surgeon.Its now 2 weeks post opp.What i felt before the surgery was my chest will be fully flat without any gyne.The doctor told me that there will be improvement in the gyne.The 3 rd day i saw the results,it was amazing completely flat.But from day 7 onwards i was watching my chest the right one is completely bulky.As the doctor told the gyne was not completely removed but there was some improvement.

Its almost 2 weeks post opp now i dnt see any improvement in the right side.Its still the same.I dnt believe that its a swelling or a scarr tissue.I completely normal now.Not even pain when i raise my hands.I dnt have any swelling like feeling.

My left side skiin is very soft now and my right side is hard near the aerola and the skin is also a bit hard there.Now im wearing the compresison vest almost 24/7 and started using the scar and massage gels.

The past 5 days while i take bath i used to notice no improvement.It really hurts.After going through this much of metal pressure if i have the feeling like i still have gyne even after surgery its really like a hard feeling i cnt digest.

I have seen many people in thie site posting like the results were good and im gyne free now and soo much.But to be honest even more then the surgery the 1 month post opp is the real tough one.Nobody mentioned that.

Guys i will soon post my pics ..Plz take a look and decide urself before opting for surgery.

U might get improvements but not flat chest.......

:( :( :( :( :(

Let this be a eye opener to many who think that surgery means flat chest.

Offline user87

• Silver Member
i had 2 surgerys .. after both i still had puffy nips
now i am going to have my 3rd surgery .. hope that it'll be the last one

guys let me tell you something ... if your first surgery does not give you the result that you wanted it's very hard to accept this and get through this but if you had 2 surgerys and you still don't have a flat chest it's even fu***** harder

the problem is that too many docs leave too much breast tissue behind!! many of us would rather like to have a slight concavity or depression than still to have puffy aerolas

Offline user87

• Silver Member
AND ... everybody says to wait 3-6 Months or even longer. but i can tell you something .. I am nearly 5 months post-op and nothing has changed at all .. still sucks
i think that everybody of us has a feeling just after 2-3 weeks if the surgery was a success or not

Offline user87

• Silver Member
first surgery and second surgery were made by different docs
i didn't want the first doc to make a revision because i didn't trust him anymore
the third revision will be free .. but the problem is that I have to wait .. and to wait ... and to wait

are you sure you have gland left? because your pics dont look as it's a gland case
sorry .. but I am sure that he is going to tell you to wait a few more months!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024