Author Topic: Skin never shrank  (Read 2137 times)

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
Almost 3 years later, areola skin is still creased and saggy. Got surgery at 18, healthy and athletic. Did anybody else have this problem? I just had gland removal for puffies. Also, to the docs, is there a chance of some shrinking still or is this it?

DrBermant

Almost 3 years later, areola skin is still creased and saggy. Got surgery at 18, healthy and athletic. Did anybody else have this problem? I just had gland removal for puffies. Also, to the docs, is there a chance of some shrinking still or is this it?

Tightening Excess Male Chest Skin involves a compromise.  You need an excision point to remove the excess skin. 

Standard Male Breast Lift Pictures are one way to demonstrate the degree of the problem.  However, loose skin is best evaluated in person.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia of Male Chest Ptosis - Sagging and Male Mastopexy Chest Lift Sculpture

Offline silverback22

• Posting Member

sorry mate i can't help you with regards to the above but can you tell us if you suffered from scar tissue? and if so how long did it take to subside? much appreciated...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024