Author Topic: Compression shirts: Discreet sender?  (Read 2861 times)

Offline skeptical

My situation: Living with parents right now and kind of paranoid of ordering something that would give away what I'm trying to hide. I don't want something that's clearly labeled as from gyecomastia.com or whatevs and I especially don't want to receive monthly mailers from a company like that because that would be a total nightmare. I just want my privacy respected ;D

So with these circumstances in mind where and what do I order to find a shirt that best masks my gynecomastia?

Offline waves

• Silver Member
I found it took many attempts to find the right shirt that worked for me.  So be prepared you may not get it right the first time.  That said, I found ordering from Underworks to be pretty discreet.  From the outside of the package you couldn't tell who it was from, however, they use a soft envelope type of package so you know it's clothing.  If you can provide a cover as to why you've ordered clothing online then you should be fine.

Good luck!

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
You could see about getting a PO Box for a while, they are usually only $10 to $20 a year at the post office.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024