Author Topic: Professionally fitted. Building my bra collection.  (Read 2890 times)

Online Johndoe1

That's a good looking bra on you. I too layer to keep the straps and hardware hidden and have had no issues with people starring. As a matter of fact, since I started wearing a bra the incidents of "wondering eyes" have decreased too. I call it hiding in plain sight. My doctor says its now because the movement on my chest has reduced due to the support of the bra and the eye is not drawn to my chest now.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Newby

• Posting Member
Thank you Johndoe1, 

I am becoming less worried about people noticing.  I have loose fitting shirts in general, and I haven’t had anyone say anything yet.  

I agree, wearing a bra causes less movement and makes them less noticed.  

Offline blad

A bra often makes our breasts less noticeable by both controlling movement and by smoothing out our shape.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline taxmapper

For me its not movement, its the bottle shape pointing out of the chest. 
The rounding by pads minimizes the torpedos. 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Unless you wear a bra that emphasizes the more pointy shape :)

Offline SideSet

Funny you should mention that. Made me think of one time when I tried on a Fully Longline Posture bra. The SA  came into the fitting room, seeing me in that bra, commented it makes you look like you have these two big torpedoes sticking out on your chest. 

She was clearly very impressed. 

I liked how she reacted and what she said. 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Sideset,  VERY big torpedoes. 

Any woman would love to have breasts like yours.  

Did she have to hook you up?  Longline bras have a lot of hooks to reach behind and  close. 

Offline SideSet

Thank you. 

I have been told by women they would kill to have breasts like mine. 

Front close :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024