Author Topic: Is there hope? I think not...  (Read 4276 times)

hammer

I also love the out doors! I camp, fish and hunt. Now that I'm disabled I'm lucky enough to get a shoot from the vehicle permit to continue hunting! I just don't have a need to take my cloths off!

The freedom that you speak off sounds like the freedom that I use to feel when I was learning to fly! And the feeling one can get riding on his motor cycle on a back country road, and still have his cloths on!

I don't know if you have ever done any flying, but when your in a small plain flying with the Eagles, it is Heavenly, problem is it cost to much so that Heavenly fun can't last very long!

On a side note; flying is the second greatest thrill known to man! Landing is the first!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 07:01:22 AM by hammer »

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I also love the out doors! I camp, fish and hunt. Now that I'm disabled I'm lucky enough to get a shoot from the vehicle permit to continue hunting! I just don't have a need to take my cloths off!

The freedom that you speak off sounds like the freedom that I use to feel when I was learning to fly! And the feeling one can get riding on his motor cycle on a back country road, and still have his cloths on!

I don't know if you have ever done any flying, but when your in a small plain flying with the Eagles, it is Heavenly, problem is it cost to much so that Heavenly fun can't last very long!

On a side note; flying is the second greatest trill known to man! Landing is the first!

Hi Bob,

I used to get my thrills doing pop-up jumps off moguls on a 40 degree slope at Sugarloaf on the snowfields when I was on the patrol and later jumping off cornices at Snowbird into deep powder also on 40+ degree slopes.  Just before I got sick I was considering taking up hang-gliding.  Taking a gross weight of 700 pounds toboggan (2 large lift attendants) off two jumps in a row on the racing trail at about 50 mph was also pretty exciting.  Landing both times was a thrill, like skiing in front of a freight train.  I have been on two small plane flights on two static line jumps.  Jumping off that little step at 3000 feet was like nothing else I've experienced, very intense.  Flying looks very interesting.

What I think that our discussion here might indicate is that both of us acceptors of having breasts have a certain approach and attitudes on life.  Neither of us controls our lives around fears.

For me the freedom was the transcendent freedom from an arbitrary set of rules imposed on and putting me in a place of always being the butt of it all.  The game was loaded and I didn't like my default role.  I was harassed about my body since I was 5 years old for different reasons at different ages.  However, the specific things don't matter because it could be anything; too much hair, too little hair, too fat, too skinny, too big, too small.  It's the whole set of cultural games around bodies, nudity and sex that set the person up for failure, for future health problems and psycho-sexual problems of the kinds rampant in our society.

In my Tantric healing work, mostly with women who have past-life death trauma(s), and so far 100% of the women I get to know (not date or work with, just know to some personal extent) have sexual abuse by somebody of some kind or degree in their background.  It get's much more specific on just why their traumas were developed along the way by interaction with memes and beliefs, and it takes a lot of work to release the trauma and relieve the damage.  Your beliefs or experience may not support these occurrences but my experiences do.  I had no particular beliefs on the matter prior to experiences.

It was the freedom from all of that societal meat grinder trauma machine that I felt lift off. I just wasn't susceptible to it any more.  Something fundamental had shifted. 

hammer

You are blessed that you were able to leave that all behind you! As is anyone else be it through use of devoloping their self esteem and self confidence, or surgery. As long as Gods law, mans law and no one is getting hurt.

On another side note; I ask that all please excuse my terrible spelling! I have learned to do many things in my life and spelling was not one of them!

I would also like to apologize that we hijacked this tread!

Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024