Author Topic: Sharing first photos  (Read 11267 times)

CoffeeAndCake

Does it do well for you? Your breasts are quite large and curious if that bra supports well? I think you could benefit from a bra that gives a little lift but if it is comfortable for ya then it looks and works well

Offline SideSet

You certainly need to wear a bra Those bras looks great on you. Your torso even has a female shape in general
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 06:36:00 AM by SideSet »

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Yes, this bra is comfortable for me.  I need to adjust the straps a bit, but it’s a great bra.   I think I need to get an another underwire bra.   I like the support that it gives.    I’m ok with a bit of projection.   

Offline Johndoe1

I have found that when I am physically comfortable, I can accept the feminine look much more than being uncomfortable and being constantly reminded due to being uncomfortable. And that surprised me greatly. I went years deathly afraid people MIGHT think I had breasts when all you had to do was just look and see my boobs looking back. Now wearing underwire bras almost exclusively, being supported and contained, brings an unexpected level of physical comfort, emotional peace and mental confidence I never had before. I will admit,it took some time to wrap my head around it, but I can't deny wearing a bra, even if it gives my chest a feminine look, has been a positive thing for me. Not because I don't want to be male, but I feel I finally have control over my chest. The bra is just a piece of clothing that brings relief like shoes or coats and now has no sexuality meaning to me. And that is very empowering. I am no longer a slave to my chest. I now say what it looks like and I control my comfort. Women have been doing this forever. Why can't I? That has given me an air of confidence people have noticed.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 10:50:42 AM by Johndoe1 »
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
That’s a great approach.   I’m taking control of my situation and embracing it.   I should have done this a long time ago.    I want my bras to be functional and make me comfortable.   I also want to have a bit of fun with something I’m going to wear everyday.    I wear cotton, wireless and lace, underwire bras.   No shame in it at all.

Offline Johndoe1

That’s a great approach.  I’m taking control of my situation and embracing it.  I should have done this a long time ago.    I want my bras to be functional and make me comfortable.  I also want to have a bit of fun with something I’m going to wear everyday.    I wear cotton, wireless and lace, underwire bras.  No shame in it at all.
No shame here either and lots of comfort. I am right now wearing a lace unlined underwire bra with nipple covers as I type this.

aboywithgirls

Aren't underwire bras the best? I wear them exclusively! I get better shape and support. 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I do like underwire.    They do make my breasts pretty perky, but I feel comfortable wearing them.   The non wire cotton bras I have fit and feel good too.   

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Here’s a new pic of my breasts.   Still feminine shape and a bit bigger.    

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Here are some bras i’ve purchased a few months ago.   I’m finding that demi cup bras with underwire are more comfortable for everyday wear.   They stop the bouncing and is very comfortable.   I don’t care about projection or anything like that.  C cup breasts  need support and I’m providing it.  

Online blad

Here’s a new pic of my breasts.  Still feminine shape and a bit bigger.   
There is know doubt that you benefit from wearing a bra.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline 42CSurprise!

Here are some bras i’ve purchased a few months ago.  I’m finding that demi cup bras with underwire are more comfortable for everyday wear.  They stop the bouncing and is very comfortable.  I don’t care about projection or anything like that.  C cup breasts  need support and I’m providing it. 
I appreciate you documenting your journey with photos... they bring home so directly what each of us is dealing with.  Amazing that the path can lead from utilitarian solutions to more aesthetic considerations.  The tricky part for me with a history of sexual trauma and crossdressing I did in response to what happened to me as a young boy, is there is a sexual element at play in all of this.  Wearing a brassiere is not only comfortable it can be exciting as well.  I guess we each have our own journey when it comes to gynecomastia.  You've added some very nice looking brassieres to your collection.  Thanks for sharing the photos.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I’ve chosen a path of comfortable first and appearance second.  Yes, wearing a cotton non wired bra has it’s place for lounging around or taking it easy.   I find for me that underwire demi cup bras work best for me.   They do give me a feminine appearance, but they are very comfortable.   I’m ok with that.   I’ve had decent sized breasts since I was 12 years old.   The only thing I’ve done is chose a way to support them and not have surgery.
Do I find a sexual element to having breasts or wearing a bra?   I’d say yes to both.   I figure that if I’m going to have breasts, I want them to be taken care of and look the best they can.   I wear bras that are functional, but also look good.   When I get dressed, my mood and how I feel determines the bra I wear.  So I have a few to chose from.   Again, I can’t hide C cup breasts so why try?  I just want to be comfortable and I’ve decided it’s a priority for me.   No more jiggling or bouncing.   I didn’t realize how much of that I did before I started wearing a bra.
Good luck to you and your journey.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I made reference to this website on a crossdressing website I joined a few weeks before joining here... noting that men here are happy to be wearing brassieres but with no interest in crossdressing.  I also said that I now have the breasts I very much wanted to encounter when I was a teen and young man surveying the women in my life.  I'm wearing what my username reports... a 42C minimizing brassiere that rather deliciously holds my breasts.  I look damn good in a tight tee shirt... but then who says such things?  :P

Truth be told, I really enjoy my breasts and a nice brassiere is very flattering... nothing wrong with that.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Your breasts, and nipples, look just like a woman’s.  Seems like your attitude toward your breasts and wearing bras it’s just like a woman’s, also, which is appropriate. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024