Author Topic: My surgery experience with Denver, Colorado Dr. Richard Albin  (Read 9067 times)

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
Yeah, that link doesn't work any more.  As I wrote earlier, I removed my photos from the Photobucket site in despair after I was finding it impossible to get on this site. I wish I hadn't done so, because now I can suddenly get on this site from a PC, but not from my Mac. I will try to get them back on Photobucket or some other host. I don't have photos on this PC or else I'd post some right now.
DenverGuy

Offline MSJ108

gotcha. glad everything turned out ok for you!

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
I'll get them re-posted ASAP. I removed them from PhotoBucket after some technical difficulties that have now been fixed. They're stored on another computer of mine that's in the shop. Should be a week or two...  :-\

Offline MSJ108

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
i second albin, i used him he did a great job on me (all i have now is scar tissue left till im looking AWSOME)

Albin knows his stuff. I sent him pics then a week later had surgery with him. The first time i  met him was when he did the surgery, he did good

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
OK, here are 23 photos in Photobucket:

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm286/DenverGuyPhotos/

And here's a montage of photos before surgery and 2 months after:

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
Dang it - can you view 'em now? I see 'em fine on my browser. It's just one picture - a montage of before and afters.

Offline MSJ108

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024