Author Topic: Got Surgery Today - 5/15/09 - *3 week post op update - pics*  (Read 6960 times)

Offline budselect

• Posting Member
Got surgery for my puffy nipples today with Dr. Kapoor, so far so good.  The experiece was great wasnt really nervous, and I was awake before I knew it.  I was quite groggy and incomprehensible for many hours after surgery but I have just been sleeping like Litte Nicky lol.  My case was pretty minor by comparison to some, but enough to bother.  I used to weightlift and I could never get my chest to look the way that I wanted to because the countours that I had on both side.  Here are some before pics, and I will be posting after pics as soon as the healing starts to begin.

Before

« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 03:56:59 PM by budselect »
22 y/o
Los Angeles, Ca
Puffy Nipples for 3 years!!! Sucks...

Offline trojan213

• Bronze Member
Congrats on getting the surgery done! Please keep us posted on your recovery!

Offline budselect

• Posting Member
unfortunately I got a hematoma that I am getting drained tommorow

Offline budselect

• Posting Member
haha i guess my puffy nips violate photobuckets terms of use.

got the hematoma drained today

Offline budselect

• Posting Member
Ok so I got Hematoma, Dr. Kapoor was super helpful, drained it the next morning... Here is a pic, it was pretty damn swollen.  Hopefully getting the drains taken out tommorow

« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 07:58:36 PM by budselect »

Offline ozymandias

• Posting Member
Wow that last pic looks scary.  :o How is your pain?

Offline budselect

• Posting Member
suprisingly enough, not much pain at all

Offline budselect

• Posting Member
There is swelling on both sides, but I thin with time everything will settle down nicely

GynO_DuDe

The most craziest bruising ive ever seen ... but im guessing thats just internal blood from the hematoma?

Atleast your not feeling any pain and all is well now that its drained. Good luck on the recovery ...

Offline budselect

• Posting Member
Remember that picture was the morning after surgery...

Bruising is getting a lot better already.  Im feeling good, just forcing myself to take it easy even though im feeling better.  So far, my chest is flat flat flat.

Offline budselect

• Posting Member
I'll post some recovery pics as soon as some of the bruising goes away, but the even-ness and flatness of my chest is fantastic so fat, but the bruising is still bad from where the hematoma was.  I am expecting that to take some time to improve.  

« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 07:58:54 PM by budselect »

Offline budselect

• Posting Member
at what point should I start massaging and using arnica gel?  Thanks

Offline budselect

• Posting Member
Ok I am a little over 3 weeks post op - Here are some more before and after pics.  I still have some brusing, little swelling and some scabbing on the left side, but you can see the hematoma picture from earlier so this is a huge improvement.  Dr. Kapoor was very helpful and everyday that goes by and more healing has happened I can see what a great job he did.  It is a little but of a roller coaster ride as things do change daily between good and bad but I am confident that it will look as perfect as it can when its completely healed.

Before

After

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
It looks much better, but that previous picture is terrifying.  Honestly, I'm pretty glad I made the trip cross country to my surgery else even though I live in Los Angeles, there is no way I could handle something like that ever happening to me.   

GynO_DuDe

What a difference man ... must be well chuffed!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024