Author Topic: Gyno for 3 years and in 15 , help !?  (Read 1881 times)

Offline Dberb11

I'm 15 and have had gino for 3 years I need help I have puffy nipples and my right chest is mooby , anything to help other then surgery ???

Offline Dberb11

Also I am not over weight I'm 160 6 feet workout often just have a de fiqured chest from lumps and puffy nips

Offline Azure

• Posting Member
Without pics it's probably difficult to establish if you're a surgery candidate or if some other non-surgical way of improving your chest is appropriate. If you don't want to share, maybe you could PM one of the great surgeon's on here with some pics so that they can advise you?

Good luck and I hope things work out for you whatever the situation is. One thing's for sure, there is a solution if you have gynecomastia.

Offline masked_1

• Bronze Member
yeah good luck buddy i really mean that. just know your not alone and all the guys here on this board are here to offer support and advise if you ever need it. Like Azure said if your not comfortable posting pics i would PM one of the awesome docs your pics for a quick evaluation.

Offline Dberb11

Okay I know I don't need surgery ... I just need to know how to reverse the effects before they get worse

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024