Author Topic: 'diet aid of questionable value' male breast reduction pill?  (Read 3103 times)

Offline lhouse

• Posting Member
I am a 30 year old male with a mild case of gyno. I’m tired of worrying about my nips poking out through my shirt and am looking for an alternative to the expensive surgery.

I have tried the several tubes of Andractim with no success and was wondering if anyone had tried the 'diet aid of questionable value' male breast reduction pill?

Thanks

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I am not aware of any Over the Counter preparations that are both Safe and Effective. There are several medications, available by prescription, that have mixed results. Meaning that the meds are effective for at least some people. Because these medications can, in some cases, impact your reproductive physiology; They would require competent medical supervision and Possibly lab work for your safety.

This is not a safe place for do it yourself tinkering.

See a good Doctor and do it right.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I have tried the several tubes of Andractim with no success and was wondering if anyone had tried the 'diet aid of questionable value' male breast reduction pill?

Dude.....

Why don't you purchase the 6 month supply, and report back to us in October on how much, if any, your gyne has reduced. Make sure you take before, during and after pics please....   8)

I sent the 'diet aid of questionable value' people an email asking if the 'before' and 'after' pic they have posted on their Site is legit. They say yes. I say, doubtful....   :P

John.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 05:15:17 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Hypo-is-here

That is a very suspicious first post I must say ::)

One could be forgiven for thinking that was someone from that Shyster company registering just to promote their dirty wares.

I guess he is just a nice chap asking a genuine question........

Offline lhouse

• Posting Member
LMAO !   ;D

Although it maybe true that I’m not that bright, I can assure you that I do actually have the gyno and that I am not promoting any type of product.

I found the 'diet aid of questionable value' product on the internet and really couldn’t find any info on it.

When I did a search of this site and couldn’t find any info I wanted to know if I had finally found the answer to all our problems.  :'(

Offline lhouse

• Posting Member
By the way, I'm sorry about the good "grammar".  :o

P.S. I used a spell checker. ;D

Offline Hypo-is-here

By the way, I'm sorry about the good "grammar".  :o

P.S. I used a spell checker. ;D

The person you are referring to actually said that if you are a genuine person then he was sorry, but he was saying as I did that such a first time post seemed suspicious.  He was not insulting you just making a genuine/honest remark whilst saying; "Yea if you are genuine I’m sorry for suggesting otherwise".

I don’t think you can honestly fault that or complain about any attitude problem and making little spiteful remarks relating to spelling or grammar do not serve you well.

I did a search of the site and found this for you in two seconds flat;

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=1;action=display;num=1137362826;start=11#11

I hope this thread helps as it addresses the 'diet aid of questionable value' sham quite well.  Grandpa Bambu's posts in particular exposed just what the people behind 'diet aid of questionable value' are all about as did their lackluster response to my mail.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 07:11:55 AM by Hypo-is-here »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024