Author Topic: The right bra for the job! II  (Read 2848 times)

aboywithgirls

I know that this maybe too girly of a bra for most of your tastes, however, I have found that by going with a sheer top cup, it's much cooler in the summer. This reduces "boob sweat" and also reduces "boob rash".
Like I said before, women have already experienced most of the issues that we are going to encounter and bra designers have come up with solutions.
No matter what bra I'm wearing, I'm still a guy. No one is gonna see my bra under my shirt accept my wife. But, they will see my boob sweat through my shirt which will draw more attention to my chest.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 01:21:04 PM by aboywithgirls »

hammer

Just a word of advice, try doing photo editing and use the rotate function  before posting so you're not upside down in your picture!  I'm sure that by the end of the day you must be getting a headache, lol!

As for me, it wouldn't matter what kind of bra I wore, I sweat like a pig when it 10 below zero! I was just outside doing a few things, just sitting on my chair and I worked up a sweat! We are having a very nice week weather wise, mid 80's low humidity and I sweat sitting on a chair in my garage changing a plug on a fan! Yes, I have a bra on, and a polo shirt and shorts, all my work tees are in the wash. I guess I should have turned the air conditioning on in the garage.

aboywithgirls

I'm not sure  what happened with the rotation.  I'll have to try that in the future. 
It was warm here last week. I needed a something else for a lighter weight bra. The fitter brought in this one me to try. And of course she was was a little hesitant in suggesting that I try it. She said It's very light and will breath well but, it may be "to girly". I put her at ease when i told her as far as i know, all bras are girly but it doesn't change the fact that i need one. She just said "true, you do need one."

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
I, for one, like that bra and I wouldn't hesitate to wear it. Just because I'm a guy doesn't mean I can't like and wear pretty things. I have breasts, all bras are made for breasts, ergo all bras are "fair game" as far as I'm concerned!

aboywithgirls

Thank you! It's a bra that fits and does what I need it to do. It's lightweight, it has great coverage, it's comfortable, I also like the shape it gives. I like the sheer top even better than I thought I would. 
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 01:26:53 PM by aboywithgirls »

Offline manndy

• Posting Member
Thank you! It's a bra that fits and does what I need it to do. It's lightweight, it has great coverage, it's comfortable, I also like the shape it gives. I like the sheer top even better than I thought I would.

I like that is is comfortable with great fit and the sheer top is a great look for you. I also enjoy pretty bras and used to be shy about buying anything other than basic styles. Shaping is so important too. We really should 'talk' someday - We seem to have a lot in common with our choices in bras and outlook on things.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024