Author Topic: Body Beautiful - Surgery in Malaysia  (Read 2659 times)

Offline nearlythere

• Posting Member
I watched a program about a woman trying to improve her overall appearance and she settled on surgery in Malaysia through this company http://www.bodybeautifuluk.com/index.asp . The cost is greatly reduced and you stay in the country in a 5* hotel for 14 nights after recovery etc. I was wondering if any of you guys here have ever heard of or used this company. At the moment I am drawn to Jesus Benito but if this place turns out to be good then ill settle for Malaysia. Apparently all the surgeons seem to be accredited by the right people.

Offline outertrial

Beats me bro, the website doesnt mention anything about the surgeon.

I went with Dr Benito, the advantage for me being that I could meet the surgeon beforehand in the UK for the consultation before deciding, and I could have the follow ups back here too. Also Barcelona isnt too hard to get back to if I needed any follow up work done. Personally my results are great.

I absolutely love Malaysia and the people in KL are lovely. I'd jump at the chance of a 2 week break there, its the most advanced country in SE Asia save for Singapore so there are definitely hospitals where you'll get good care.  I do think youd run out of stuff to do in KL for that length of time though, and its a very long way to go back if youre not happy with the results.

At the end of the day only you can decide whether youre happy with the surgeon and you need to do that by asking them a lot of questions, preferably in a face to face before youre committed to the operation.

Offline nearlythere

• Posting Member
Hey there if you click on this link there are 3 surgeons that perform the surgeries http://www.bodybeautifuluk.com/medical_staff_cosmetic.asp?section=cosmetic. You can see a list of all the qualifications, all 3 trained in Edinburgh. AS for the TV show the woman had a tummy tuck and the results were good. Everything on the site seems above board and im just waiting for the company to e-mail how much it would cost, roughly. Again if anyone has used this company before I would love to hear from you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024